Play Stupid Games...

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Play Stupid Games...

Post by Keith B »

When you only use enough force to get the job done. :rolll

Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

howdy

Re: Play Stupid Games...

Post by howdy »

I hope that guy was not blind :shock:
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

"rlol"

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

I'm still wondering why he was pointing a rifle at something that was clearly not a deadly threat?...

Or am I missing something.

Funny how cops never get charged for felonies that us mere mortals would take a ride for.

(Texas Penal Code § 22.05. Deadly Conduct)

joe817

Post by joe817 »

PriestTheRunner wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:26 pm I'm still wondering why he was pointing a rifle at something that was clearly not a deadly threat?...Or am I missing something.

Funny how cops never get charged for felonies that us mere mortals would take a ride for. (Texas Penal Code § 22.05. Deadly Conduct)
You don't know what you don't know. The guy looked like he was going for his gun. Glad the cop didn't shoot him and it was a good pop to his face. Maybe next time the idiot will think twice before grabbing a cop's gun in the high ready.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

bbhack

Post by bbhack »

Something fishy about this.

Camera is zoomed in right before.
Weapon is pointed at camera.
Cop hits with a weak left. Very weak shot.
Frames are actually very grainy.
Cop is watching the guy the whole time.
The reaction of the cop to the right is to look away.
Reaction of the cop to the left is very passive.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

PriestTheRunner wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:26 pm I'm still wondering why he was pointing a rifle at something that was clearly not a deadly threat?...

Or am I missing something.

Funny how cops never get charged for felonies that us mere mortals would take a ride for.

(Texas Penal Code § 22.05. Deadly Conduct)
We need Steven Segal from that movie "Above The Law" to help at times.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

strogg

Post by strogg »

The device in question may be a tear gas launcher or something. That muzzle sure looks like it's 37-40mm in diameter.

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

strogg wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:04 pm The device in question may be a tear gas launcher or something. That muzzle sure looks like it's 37-40mm in diameter.
My first thought was a bean bag gun. Given they were apparently there for crowd control I would like to thing it was a "less than deadly" tool.
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

My first thought was a bean bag gun.

I believe a bean bag is just a special round shot from a 12ga shotgun.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

It does not look like a staged thing to me and the cop gave him a pretty good whack on the chin area. Enough to at least disorient the guy. I do wish there was a video showing more of the situation. I think it is kind of funny. It is a pretty dopey move to grab at an officers firearm, no matter what it is loaded with. Some of these protesters are growing emboldened by getting away with stuff like that and even more. Antifa people are some of the worse. Maybe a good old fashion beat down would teach the fools a lesson or two.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:41 am It does not look like a staged thing to me and the cop gave him a pretty good whack on the chin area. Enough to at least disorient the guy. I do wish there was a video showing more of the situation. I think it is kind of funny. It is a pretty dopey move to grab at an officers firearm, no matter what it is loaded with. Some of these protesters are growing emboldened by getting away with stuff like that and even more. Antifa people are some of the worse. Maybe a good old fashion beat down would teach the fools a lesson or two.
I saw the vid on Imgur the other day and there was an extended length vid link in the comments. Looked to me like it was during a protest in europe somewhere and the idiot who grabbed the rifle was a protester.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

03Lightningrocks

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:12 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:41 am It does not look like a staged thing to me and the cop gave him a pretty good whack on the chin area. Enough to at least disorient the guy. I do wish there was a video showing more of the situation. I think it is kind of funny. It is a pretty dopey move to grab at an officers firearm, no matter what it is loaded with. Some of these protesters are growing emboldened by getting away with stuff like that and even more. Antifa people are some of the worse. Maybe a good old fashion beat down would teach the fools a lesson or two.
I saw the vid on Imgur the other day and there was an extended length vid link in the comments. Looked to me like it was during a protest in europe somewhere and the idiot who grabbed the rifle was a protester.
Thanks. Maybe I can find it.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

Very satisfying to see a lefty get punched in the face....this one was an AntiFa in Bezerkly, CA getting a knuckle sandwich of reality.

03Lightningrocks

Grayling813 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:27 am Very satisfying to see a lefty get punched in the face....this one was an AntiFa in Bezerkly, CA getting a knuckle sandwich of reality.

Haha... I might make that my screen saver. :mrgreen:

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”