Play Stupid Games...

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Play Stupid Games...

Post by crazy2medic »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:32 am
Grayling813 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:27 am Very satisfying to see a lefty get punched in the face....this one was an AntiFa in Bezerkly, CA getting a knuckle sandwich of reality.

Haha... I might make that my screen saver. :mrgreen:
Is that a "chick"? Looks like one, of course that changes nothing, putting yourself in those circumstances Will bring on the hurt!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

crazy2medic wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:41 am
Is that a "chick"?
Yes, she identified at that time as a female, although "chick" would probably cause her to go into a seizure.
https://theothermccain.com/2017/04/19/a ... t-and-wow/

DocV
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DocV »

Grayling813 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:27 am Very satisfying to see a lefty get punched in the face....this one was an AntiFa in Bezerkly, CA getting a knuckle sandwich of reality.

The Acts 17:31 guy might have been absent during the sermon on Matthew 7:1.

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

Grayling813 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:48 am
crazy2medic wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:41 am
Is that a "chick"?
Yes, she identified at that time as a female, although "chick" would probably cause her to go into a seizure.
https://theothermccain.com/2017/04/19/a ... t-and-wow/
Megan Fox’s comment in that article are worth reading:
Megan Fox wrote:Does anyone see the irony in the social justice warriors complaining that a guy hit a girl? A girl who wants equality with men showed up at a Trump rally wearing weighted gloves, tried to punch a guy in the throat, and got laid out with one punch. For as long as I can remember, the feminists have told us they’re exactly the same, if not better than men. So why are we supposed to be outraged that one of them got hit in the face by a man? Isn’t that exactly what she wanted when she jumped into the fray and started swinging? . . .
This girl knew exactly what she was doing joining Antifa at the Berkeley rally. She was there to fight “nazis.” She said so. . . .
This is what feminists have asked for and I’ll be damned if I let them complain about it.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

When females punch males and think they can get away with it since they are a woman, then the male punches back, he has denied her "woman pass".

Of course the "woman pass" has a different name, but let's just call it "woman pass" for now.

There are school videos of teenage girls harassing teenage boys. Boy, when the boys punch back, the girls are stunned.

And as comedian Bill Burr says, "When a woman gets hit, they go down like toddlers!"

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:59 pm When females punch males and think they can get away with it since they are a woman, then the male punches back, he has denied her "woman pass".

Of course the "woman pass" has a different name, but let's just call it "woman pass" for now.

There are school videos of teenage girls harassing teenage boys. Boy, when the boys punch back, the girls are stunned.

And as comedian Bill Burr says, "When a woman gets hit, they go down like toddlers!"

SIA
My Mother taught me a Lady never hits a man without just cause, without just cause she is no lady and you can hit her back!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

strogg wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:04 pm The device in question may be a tear gas launcher or something. That muzzle sure looks like it's 37-40mm in diameter.
:thumbs2:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

One issue is that many of us on this forum are from the good old days when women did not act like animals. Men were allowed to be masculine and women were allowed to be feminine.

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”