Warning

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
narcissist
Posts in topic: 11

Warning

Post by narcissist »

Now the "gangbangers" are filling hollow points with Pure Fentanyl to kill even after the shot by Overdosing the victims. No reports yet by news ect. Just that I've "Heard" through my grapevine!! --->Goes deep<--Of course even one shot in a leg would still kill, if its loaded with only 2-3mg of this deadly synthetic opioid ( which is nothing ). Even IF* you make it to the ER and say they do a drug test it will not show up due to being fully synthetic. So no Narcan is administered, reminds me of that old poison trick but they have easy access to this drug.

Just heard this and thought I'd give out this warning, believe it or not its up to you.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Warning

Post by carlson1 »

There is not enough room in a hollow point to put enough fentanyl to over dose someone.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 »

carlson1 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:17 pm There is not enough room in a hollow point to put enough fentanyl to over dose someone.
Sounds like an urban myth. However, fentanyl is nasty stuff.
... a 3-milligram dose of fentanyl, enough to kill an average-sized adult male.
https://www.statnews.com/2016/09/29/why ... an-heroin/
The minimum lethal dosage of Fentanyl is estimated to be 250 ug (micrograms).
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/308156.php
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Topic author
narcissist

Post by narcissist »

carlson1 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:17 pm There is not enough room in a hollow point to put enough fentanyl to over dose someone.
You're thinking of pills over the counter size or even prescription size( most of that is fillers). Pure form of Fentanyl is completely different in size, the patches I believe you had stated you were on had over 10mg in one patch some had up to 17mg in a 100mch patch. So if 2mg of this drug can O.D most anyone unless they have a extreme tolerance.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Topic author
narcissist

Post by narcissist »

Screenshot_20191029-003028.jpg

bbhack

Post by bbhack »

This is a movie plot threat. Something that will not happen, but that gets people worked up.

This is an example of giving your enemies power over you by imbuing them with all the things you're scared of.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Topic author
narcissist

Post by narcissist »

bbhack wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:41 am This is a movie plot threat. Something that will not happen, but that gets people worked up.

This is an example of giving your enemies power over you by imbuing them with all the things you're scared of.
So if someone first hand saw people loading this into bullets that wouldn't count?

Yeah I agree to never let anyone have power over you expecially with things someone 'knowingly' scares you.

I figured this would of been just disregarded, believe what you want but if for some reason someone does get shot and has little pain and starts to pass out (without major blood loss). Might try Narcan wouldn't hurt anyway, may delay pain relief when administered at the ER.

Then again what do I know?

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

I'm curious, how well could the chemical survive from the temperature and pressure of being ejected from the barrel, not to mention the friction of the air as it approaches it's target?
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:25 am I'm curious, how well could the chemical survive from the temperature and pressure of being ejected from the barrel, not to mention the friction of the air as it approaches it's target?
This is what I thought about while reading the posts.

Topic author
narcissist

Post by narcissist »

Flightmare wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:25 am I'm curious, how well could the chemical survive from the temperature and pressure of being ejected from the barrel, not to mention the friction of the air as it approaches it's target?
Great point I was trying to look up the melting/burnoff point of the drug with no luck yet. I do know that certain other opiates burn at different rates example: morphine is at a low burning point, addicts have a hard time smoking it but other forms are possible and easily done so.

I read 9mm when shot was somewhere around 300dg, thats actruly lower then I expected with other rounds 45acp being at a lower temp guess being more mass/weight. Don't "think" the drug would actruly destroy at that low of a temp?

The pressure is a good question but I think Temperature would be the deciding factor since the powder/drug would be contained but im not 100% sure.

The friction of the air I dont 'think' would matter, they were using Rtv to cap the ends?

Im sure there are a lot smarter people on this forum who could answer this better then myself.

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

Wouldn't retention in the cavity be a problem?
N5PNZ

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

What are you doing hanging around with people who are in possession of illegal fentanyl and loading it into hollow points? Did you contact the police?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

mojo84 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:10 am What are you doing hanging around with people who are in possession of illegal fentanyl and loading it into hollow points? Did you contact the police?
I don't think the police want to start packing their hollow points with fentanyl ...

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”