Warning

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

KLB
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Warning

Post by KLB »

Sounds like an urban legend to me, BUT it may be a good plot device in my next detective story.

KLB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by KLB »

What bothers me about fentanyl is that it's so dangerous that I don't understand how anyone works with it. Getting it into a hollow point without killing yourself seems more trouble than it's worth.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 4

Post by The Annoyed Man »

KLB wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:58 pm What bothers me about fentanyl is that it's so dangerous that I don't understand how anyone works with it. Getting it into a hollow point without killing yourself seems more trouble than it's worth.
Yeah, I think it’s an urban legend
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Txtension
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Txtension »

I think you might be ascribing way too much to the gangbangers.

I heard pure silver makes great expanding bullets. But lead seems to get the job done just fine. And cyanide is cheaper and easier to get a hold of than fentanyl.

Makes more sense to sell the dope and to dispatch enemies in the conventional ways: Like jumping out of the bushes while the other gangbanger is jogging at 3 am.

Topic author
narcissist
Posts in topic: 11

Post by narcissist »

Txtension wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:00 am I think you might be ascribing way too much to the gangbangers.

I heard pure silver makes great expanding bullets. But lead seems to get the job done just fine. And cyanide is cheaper and easier to get a hold of than fentanyl.

Makes more sense to sell the dope and to dispatch enemies in the conventional ways: Like jumping out of the bushes while the other gangbanger is jogging at 3 am.
Takes a lot more cyanide to kill then Fentanyl (more or less 1.5 milligrams per kilogram of body weight) example: 150lb man needs to ingest 225mg, in which no way would fit into a bullet. Now there are Stronger poisions that could get the job done easily but it's nearly impossible to get ahold of. Also cyanide kills slowly (not like in the movies). Fentanyl kills rather quickly
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Topic author
narcissist

Post by narcissist »

KLB wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:58 pm What bothers me about fentanyl is that it's so dangerous that I don't understand how anyone works with it. Getting it into a hollow point without killing yourself seems more trouble than it's worth.
In liquid form it is very dangerous if it comes in contact with skin but powder form and using gloves fixes that problem.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Topic author
narcissist

Post by narcissist »

KLB wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:54 pm Sounds like an urban legend to me, BUT it may be a good plot device in my next detective story.
Dont forget to add "Narcissist" in the credits of the book, :mrgreen:

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Grayling813 »

I would say that the drug dealers are probably more interested in trading their product for cash than potentially wasting it this way.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”