New CZ 75B SA

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

markthenewf
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New CZ 75B SA

Post by markthenewf »

Nice. I have never been able to do well at all with DA/SA pistols, though I do like me some CZ. I seem to recall the mags being a bit pricey, though. I always thought the P01 Omega was kinda cool.

I celebrated my citizenship with Texas BBQ and 16 hours of blissful drinking in 'support' of my crossover from Canuck to 'Murican. Ca-murican?
Muri-nuck? It's all such a blur due to the 'ol black rum.
Cheers!

Mark

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Nice!!
I got my son the CZ75B Omega convertible. It comes with the decocker, as well as the regular safety, that is easily swapped. He likes the decocker, and having his first shot double action. He is also a deadeye with it. It’s a great shooter!

Congrats on the new shooting iron, as well as your new citizenship!!

The USA has become a better country already!! :patriot: :patriot:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

boxermoose

Post by boxermoose »

My citizenship gift was a 1911 in a ...gasp...metric calibre but 10mm was ‘Merica designed

So what does a ( formally) commie gun say :cheers2:

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

You've got yourself a really fine gun.

Best of luck with it!
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

TexasVet
Posts in topic: 4

Post by TexasVet »

Nice looking gun. I have never shot a CZ, but have recently become interested in them. I see that this model is discontinued now, where did you find it? Can you convert a da/sa one to Sa only?

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 2

Post by E.Marquez »

AndyC wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37 pm The trigger needs some work but she'll do.
Cajun Gun works, parts or parts and service I can not recommend them enough
What they did for my PreB CZ75 Mdl 9010 special was just amazing both in function and looks
https://cajungunworks.com/product-category/75-b/
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

E.Marquez wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:36 am
AndyC wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37 pm The trigger needs some work but she'll do.
What they did for my PreB CZ75 Mdl 9010 special was just amazing both in function and looks
I installed the Cajun Pro Kit on my CZs and that kit makes it a different gun. With the SA version, I'd call them and see what parts you need instead of the Pro Kit since that comes with a trigger and "reach reduction" parts. You won't need either with a single action.

Chas.

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

E.Marquez wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:36 am
This^^

CZ’s are outstanding out of the box, but after letting Cajun take a hold of it they are out of this world.
Several years back while working firearm sales, we had a Cajunized CZ come in on trade. Cosmetically, it was beat to hell but man it was slicker than butter with about a 3lb S/A trigger comparable to the finest 1911. One of my coworkers snagged it before anyone could get to it for $400.... I was pretty jealous.

TexasVet

Post by TexasVet »

https://www.gunsamerica.com/960684057/C ... tol-9m.htm

Ah... that is the first one that my search turned up too. I guess one just have to keep an eye out.
TexasVet wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:46 am I see that this model is discontinued now, where did you find it? Can you convert a da/sa one to Sa only?
I found this one new on GunsAmerica - I believe GrabAGun has some, too. Yes, you can install a S/A trigger (for around $40) on many models (not decocker models):

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/cz-75 ... ck-al.html

I might have gone that route but I liked the full-length rails on the slide of the SA model.
[/quote]

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

Really disappointed they discontinued the SA.

Mine is more accurate than either my Shadow or Shadow 2.

My first (and still favorite) CZ
TANSTAAFL

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

AndyC wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37 pm While my short-rail will blow the middle out of a 1" sticker at 10 yards, she's a rare piece and I don't want to put her through a lot of abuse.

So, I did what any sensible person would do and ordered a CZ75B as a shooter - in S/A because I've almost literally never bothered with D/A on CZs. My other excuse is that it's my citizenship-gift to myself...

The trigger needs some work but she'll do.
:thumbs2: :thumbs2:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

TexasVet

Post by TexasVet »

No to hijack the thread, but many have commented on the CGW work on their CZs making a huge difference. Did you all buy the CGW parts and install yourselves or send the guns out to have them do work on it? Anyone have done both and can compare? Anyone have a Cajunized CZ 75 they would bring to DPC to try?

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”