Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

K-Texas
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New CZ 75B SA

Post by K-Texas »

Very nice. Great pistols! ;-)
Anything that can be corrupted by man; will be corrupted.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want . . .

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

TexasVet wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:11 am No to hijack the thread, but many have commented on the CGW work on their CZs making a huge difference. Did you all buy the CGW parts and install yourselves or send the guns out to have them do work on it? Anyone have done both and can compare? Anyone have a Cajunized CZ 75 they would bring to DPC to try?
I buy the Pro Kit and install it myself. The first one took about 7 hours, including the time it took for me to fish the gun and parts out of the garbage can four times. Each one after the first took 45 minutes to an hour. The decocker models are harder to install than those with a safety.

Chas.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:59 pm
TexasVet wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:11 am No to hijack the thread, but many have commented on the CGW work on their CZs making a huge difference. Did you all buy the CGW parts and install yourselves or send the guns out to have them do work on it? Anyone have done both and can compare? Anyone have a Cajunized CZ 75 they would bring to DPC to try?
I buy the Pro Kit and install it myself. The first one took about 7 hours, including the time it took for me to fish the gun and parts out of the garbage can four times. Each one after the first took 45 minutes to an hour. The decocker models are harder to install than those with a safety.

Chas.
"rlol"
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

TexasVet
Posts in topic: 4

Post by TexasVet »

Looking at the Pro package done at the CGW shop, I am looking at $463 plus shipping there and back adding another $60. The benefit I see is that they "Hand polishe and professionally tune to your preference". The Pro kit if you install it is $301 plus shipping. So does the extra $200 and 10+ weeks wait worth it?

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

I did it both ways.. My CZ75 Pre B was sent in as it needed custom parts, some off the shelf and refinishing
We have done two pro kits in my sons CZ's at home
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

texas yankee

Post by texas yankee »

I put the SAO trigger in one of my CZ 75B Glossy Stainless pistols on my own - as good as it was in SA\SA, it's even better now. I also have a PCR, which is also exceptional, but since I use it for CC, I'm hesitant to make any modifications - the CZs have become my favorite guns!
What's in it for me ? :patriot:

maverick2076

Post by maverick2076 »

One of you guys needs to pick up my Cajunized P01 I have for sale in the classifieds.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”