Jeff Quinn

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 2

Jeff Quinn

Post by G.A. Heath »

I just heard that Jeff Quinn of Gunblast has passed away. An old friend of mine, Bobby Tyler, was a friend of his so I am asking everyone to keep Jeff Quinn's family and friends in their prayers.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

BHill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Jeff Quinn

Post by BHill »

I really hate to hear this. He did a great job and will be missed.
NRA Life Member

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Man, 2020 is really turning out to be a terrible year. RIP Jeff, loved your reviews and videos. :tiphat:

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

I really liked Jeff Quinn, and was very saddened to hear that. He was certainly one-of-a-kind, and seemed like a real genuine guy. I have a couple of things I bought after seeing some of his videos. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. :cry:

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I hadn’t heard until just now, when I ran across this video by his brother on YouTube. How sad.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 2

Post by G.A. Heath »

Jeff's collection is being sold by Tyler Gun Works, some are being sold via their website and others using other methods like gun broker. If you want to own a part of the Jeff Quinn Collection this is your best chance to do so.

Edit to add: Currently the only thing I found on the TGW website is a CCH New Vaquero.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”