The plot against the president

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

The plot against the president

Post by RPBrown »

We watched a documentary/movie last night called The Plot Against The President.
I wish I had seen this a lot sooner because I may could have changed some leftists minds.
It is scary what I never heard about. The lengths the left went through to get rid of Trump
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

03Lightningrocks

Re: The plot against the president

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

RPBrown wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:38 am We watched a documentary/movie last night called The Plot Against The President.
I wish I had seen this a lot sooner because I may could have changed some leftists minds.
It is scary what I never heard about. The lengths the left went through to get rid of Trump
I have not seen the video yet but I feel the Republicans that stood by and allowed it to happen are just as culpable. IMHO, the entire Washington swamp was fighting against his election from the start. Republicans did not join his side until they realized how much support he had from voters. The corruption in Washington runs very deep on both sides unfortunately. Democrats just appear to be better at covering theirs up.

striker55
Posts in topic: 1

Post by striker55 »

It's a shame that both parties can't do what's good for the country. Think about how much greater we could be if they worked together.

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

striker55 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:49 am It's a shame that both parties can't do what's good for the country. Think about how much greater we could be if they worked together.
They do work together.

To keep themselves in power and in charge.

DC is a cesspool.
TANSTAAFL

flechero

Post by flechero »

About the only thing the framers got wrong was not putting in term limits for all. With limits, there would never be an elite political class and no one would be there long enough to do too much harm. If you only served one or two terms, you'd look to do some good and get back to life. Guys like schumer have what- 30+ years of favors and pet projects saved up? :blowup

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I believe that the big money lobbyist are the ones actually running the country. Social issues are simply a distraction to keep the people stupid while the rich get richer.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Just FYI, it's online at https://patpmovie.com/.

A good article from Fox News three days ago: https://www.foxnews.com/media/plot-agai ... ign-russia.

Turns out the film is based on Lee Smith's 2019 book of the same name, and is the work of Amanda Milius who, which I also didn't know, is the daughter of writer/director/producer John Milius (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Milius; movies like Jeremiah Johnson, Apocalypse Now, Dirty Harry, Red Dawn, and a slew of others).
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

tomneal

Post by tomneal »

term limits for all
"ALL" is a keyword.
After the last 4 years, I am more concerned about the rest of DC as I am about the politicians.

I'd like to see all the departments moved out to fly-over-county.
Term Limit working for the Federal government changed to years, not a lifetime.

There is too much power in DC.
Power should be returned to states.
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

ghostrider

Post by ghostrider »

I believe that the big money lobbyist are the ones actually running the world.

made a slight correction there...
NRA Member
Amateur Radio Operator

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

Rafe wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:55 am Just FYI, it's online at https://patpmovie.com/.

All I found there was a trailer and a opportunity to subscribe.

Edit: once again got this notice when I posted. Something is wrong:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_messenger.php on line 506: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 1836: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3268)
N5PNZ

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

I am no longer sure this is a plot against the president nearly as much as a plot against the country. I cannot think of any reason that the election fraud would have been so blatant and the media so strident in denying it other than they want to start the revolt and break the country up. The riots did not do it and have mostly calmed down. The anti-police movement backfired because too many of the general public still like the police. This election was rigged and there were too many documented cases of votes being changed by the machines that were explained as a "glitch" in the system. If there is a glitch in one copy of the software, then everyone using that software needs to do a manual recount of the votes but the courts did not order it. The people doing this have been prepping the population for it for a while talking about how the election would be stolen and how Trump would not cede power. They were truly planting the seeds for both sides to argue that the election was rigged if their man lost. Now that has happened and the side with the most capability to stage an armed revolt is upset.

For years, we have been saying it was too late to save the country but too early to start the shooting. I believe the election fraud was designed to push us closer to that point. This is not about who is in power (the nation survived for over 200 years with both conservatives and liberals in power) but more about will we have a nation in the future. Look at the rural counties in Oregon and in California wanting to secede (well in Oregon they are going further than in California and have a better chance of success IMO, but northern California was saying the same thing). The divide is getting greater and is going to push us into a civil war, probably sooner than we think. And that is what this is about, IMO. I just do not understand the logic of why yet.
Steve Rothstein

mayor

Post by mayor »

srothstein wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:00 pm I am no longer sure this is a plot against the president nearly as much as a plot against the country. I cannot think of any reason that the election fraud would have been so blatant and the media so strident in denying it other than they want to start the revolt and break the country up. The riots did not do it and have mostly calmed down. The anti-police movement backfired because too many of the general public still like the police. This election was rigged and there were too many documented cases of votes being changed by the machines that were explained as a "glitch" in the system. If there is a glitch in one copy of the software, then everyone using that software needs to do a manual recount of the votes but the courts did not order it. The people doing this have been prepping the population for it for a while talking about how the election would be stolen and how Trump would not cede power. They were truly planting the seeds for both sides to argue that the election was rigged if their man lost. Now that has happened and the side with the most capability to stage an armed revolt is upset.

For years, we have been saying it was too late to save the country but too early to start the shooting. I believe the election fraud was designed to push us closer to that point. This is not about who is in power (the nation survived for over 200 years with both conservatives and liberals in power) but more about will we have a nation in the future. Look at the rural counties in Oregon and in California wanting to secede (well in Oregon they are going further than in California and have a better chance of success IMO, but northern California was saying the same thing). The divide is getting greater and is going to push us into a civil war, probably sooner than we think. And that is what this is about, IMO. I just do not understand the logic of why yet.
Oh, that's easy, so the rest of the world can declare the United States a failed state and step in with the UN to quell the violence and institute globalists' government.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Oh, that's easy, so the rest of the world can declare the United States a failed state and step in with the UN to quell the violence and institute globalists' government.
[/quote]

I pretty sure a powder blue would show up well in 24x scope!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

Tsar bomba and the swamp is dealt with.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

srothstein wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:00 pm I am no longer sure this is a plot against the president nearly as much as a plot against the country. I cannot think of any reason that the election fraud would have been so blatant and the media so strident in denying it other than they want to start the revolt and break the country up. The riots did not do it and have mostly calmed down. The anti-police movement backfired because too many of the general public still like the police. This election was rigged and there were too many documented cases of votes being changed by the machines that were explained as a "glitch" in the system. If there is a glitch in one copy of the software, then everyone using that software needs to do a manual recount of the votes but the courts did not order it. The people doing this have been prepping the population for it for a while talking about how the election would be stolen and how Trump would not cede power. They were truly planting the seeds for both sides to argue that the election was rigged if their man lost. Now that has happened and the side with the most capability to stage an armed revolt is upset.

I doubt I could find it now, but I remember watching an interview George Soros did some years ago. He talked about a lot of stuff, such as "democracy", his "philanthropy", etc. However, he made a telling comment that I never forgot, to the effect that he would be fine if the USA were "taken off of the world stage" so that other countries would be able to do more. I'm not saying what he actually said, I'm not certain of that exactly, but that was the gist of what he said.

Return to “Federal”