Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 27

Re: Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Post by RoyGBiv »

The Founders Outsmarted the Presidential Election Fraudsters

An interesting potential path to victory for Trump.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:49 am The Founders Outsmarted the Presidential Election Fraudsters

A very interesting article, having never read the constitution, what he says makes a lot of sense. It will be interesting to see what is going to happen. Didn't realize there were actual dates that things had to be done by.

Dang the pundits on the MSM will be really unhappy.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 37

Post by parabelum »

Well Fox finally announced that Trump won NC.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://phibetaiota.net/2020/11/robert- ... s-triumph/

Well this is a little more tin foil hat than I usually go, but SOF ( special operation forces?) has captured Dominion servers in Germany with tons of fraud evidence, Trump plans to burn the deep state with the evidence.

Sounds like it’s ready for a feature length movie.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Ruark »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:17 pm https://phibetaiota.net/2020/11/robert- ... s-triumph/

Well this is a little more tin foil hat than I usually go, but SOF ( special operation forces?) has captured Dominion servers in Germany with tons of fraud evidence, Trump plans to burn the deep state with the evidence.

I do know Dominion has servers in Germany, but this wild story needs, uh, confirmation.....
-Ruark

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Ruark wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:44 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:17 pm https://phibetaiota.net/2020/11/robert- ... s-triumph/

I do know Dominion has servers in Germany, but this wild story needs, uh, confirmation.....

Don’t know if this counts.

strogg
Posts in topic: 16

Post by strogg »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:45 pm

Don’t know if this counts.
Having dug into the source (https://twitter.com/AOECOIN), I'm going to assume that this is 100% fake news until proven otherwise.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 36

Post by srothstein »

This is the first I have heard of this and I cannot get a confirmation from a source I trust enough to rely on. Closest I came in a google search for it was a thread on AR15.com, but it was based on links to the same sources i don't trust fully. I concur that I would not believe this until I saw confirmation.

And since all the sources say it was a US Army raid in Germany, I have a lot of doubts about it. Germany is too close an ally for us to do that without their cooperation, so I would expect to see news of the Polizei in on the raid.
Steve Rothstein

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 35

Post by 2farnorth »

Lou Dobbs had a white house lawyer on today that talked about the same events. I believe it was the same lawyer that was handling Michael Flynn's case. Said they have they have all they need to blow this election fraud wide open. Don't know if this was something they ran up the flag pole to see who salutes or what.
Had heard a related story from another source earlier in the day.
N5PNZ

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

srothstein wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:28 pm

This is the first I have heard of this and I cannot get a confirmation from a source I trust enough to rely on. Closest I came in a google search for it was a thread on AR15.com, but it was based on links to the same sources i don't trust fully. I concur that I would not believe this until I saw confirmation.

And since all the sources say it was a US Army raid in Germany, I have a lot of doubts about it. Germany is too close an ally for us to do that without their cooperation, so I would expect to see news of the Polizei in on the raid.
The big problem is "google". They are in bed with the leftist and have the ability to stifle any information that might not be favorable to the leftist agenda. Google can definitely not be trusted as a source for any information at this point.

striker55
Posts in topic: 6

Post by striker55 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:49 am The Founders Outsmarted the Presidential Election Fraudsters

Interesting, there is still hope!

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 17

Post by crazy2medic »

Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

srothstein
Posts in topic: 36

Post by srothstein »

This at least answers some of my doubts about the raid. It notes the work with the German government on the raid. More importantly, the photo shows the BKA members (the Polizei patches on their uniform tell me this), not our soldiers doing the raid. If we assume the picture in this article is from the raid and not a stock photo from something else, then I can see how this could have happened. Our Army combining and working with BKA.

Now the question is what happens if it is all true and we prove that the counting of the ballots was fraudulent. I don't think the law allows for this situation other than court cases to invalidate the election. Do we redo the election or does a court declare a winner? And remember that the election is really a show in many cases, as the Constitution still says the election that counts in on December 14.
Steve Rothstein

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 17

Post by crazy2medic »

My sense of Justice if I was the judge in this case, the side that cheated loses, the democrats would be declared the losers in every race that involved cheating!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tr ... li=BBnb7Kz

Trump sought options to stop Iran and its growing nuclear program last Thursday.

Go ahead make my day.

Return to “Off-Topic”