No place but Afghanistan- NYPost Taliban on roller blades with AR-47,s

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 29

Re: No place but Afghanistan

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:08 pm In another way to look at it. A successful plan carried out perfectly.

Like the border crisis, it was a deliberate act according to a plan.

The plan must be to increase Dem voters in the US and to assist in the eventual takeover of Europe and America by minorities and to end Euro-American supremacy and Euro-American leadership in the world.

Millions of Middle East refugees will be created, for humanitarian reasons many of them will be brought to the US and many will travel to Europe increasing minority voter rolls.

How long before American troops will be withdrawn from South Korea to end America’s really longest war. We have had 70 years to train those soldiers. Time to test South Korea’s true resolve. After all Xiden has had only 6 months, he has 3 1/2 more years to go.

I would suspect Australia would be next.

In other news on the ground:

https://conspatriots.com/biden-admin-gi ... -in-kabul/

Here is how it is working out for those Americans still in Afghanistan.
The fact that Uncle Joe is hiding out says to me that the rapid Taliban victory was unexpected. I think Biden is having a massive collapse in confidence overseas and at home with his mismanagement of COVID and the economy. Not really sure that he could make a comeback from this.

South Korea is much better prepared than it was in the 1950s. Taiwan mostly relies on the CCP being incompetent at naval invasions.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:58 pm
The fact that Uncle Joe is hiding out says to me that the rapid Taliban victory was unexpected. I think Biden is having a massive collapse in confidence overseas and at home with his mismanagement of COVID and the economy. Not really sure that he could make a comeback from this.

South Korea is much better prepared than it was in the 1950s. Taiwan mostly relies on the CCP being incompetent at naval invasions.
I saw where some US Rep called for Xiden to resign...I'm thinking "are you nuts you want Kamala Harris to take over the country?" But, maybe that's how Sleepy Joe's career ends.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Grayling813 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:04 pm

I saw where some US Rep called for Xiden to resign...I'm thinking "are you nuts you want Kamala Harris to take over the country?" But, maybe that's how Sleepy Joe's career ends.
:iagree: Kamala scares me far more than Biden.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:16 pm
Grayling813 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:04 pm

:iagree: Kamala scares me far more than Biden.
Kamala is so unlikable that even the Dems don't like Kamala... she won't last long either.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 49

Post by philip964 »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51689443

In interest of fairness, Trump’s agreement with Taliban.

Xiden is speaking now, it should satisfy his supporters.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Greenwald: The U.S. Government Lied For Two Decades About Afghanistan
it is simply inconceivable that Biden’s false statements last month about the readiness of the Afghan military and police force were anything but intentional. That is particularly true given how heavily the U.S. had Afghanistan under every conceivable kind of electronic surveillance for more than a decade. A significant portion of the archive provided to me by Edward Snowden detailed the extensive surveillance the NSA had imposed on all of Afghanistan. In accordance with the guidelines he required, we never published most of those documents about U.S. surveillance in Afghanistan on the ground that it could endanger people without adding to the public interest, but some of the reporting gave a glimpse into just how comprehensively monitored the country was by U.S. security services.

There was virtually nothing that could happen in Afghanistan without the U.S. intelligence community’s knowledge. There is simply no way that they got everything so completely wrong while innocently and sincerely trying to tell Americans the truth about what was happening there.

In sum, U.S. political and military leaders have been lying to the American public for two decades about the prospects for success in Afghanistan generally, and the strength and capacity of the Afghan security forces in particular — up through five weeks ago when Biden angrily dismissed the notion that U.S. withdrawal would result in a quick and complete Taliban takeover. Numerous documents, largely ignored by the public, proved that U.S. officials knew what they were saying was false — just as happened so many times in prior wars — and even deliberately doctored information to enable their lies.

Any residual doubt about the falsity of those two decades of optimistic claims has been obliterated by the easy and lightning-fast blitzkrieg whereby the Taliban took back control of Afghanistan as if the vaunted Afghan military did not even exist, as if it were August, 2001 all over again. It is vital not just to take note of how easily and frequently U.S. leaders lie to the public about its wars once those lies are revealed at the end of those wars, but also to remember this vital lesson the next time U.S. leaders propose a new war using the same tactics of manipulation, lies, and deceit.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:30 pm https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51689443

Biden walks off without answering any questions

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paladin wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:25 pm
philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:30 pm https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51689443

Biden walks off without answering any questions
He was just savaged on NPR radio. Tucker quality savaged. Color me surprised. Taliban treatment of women, role as leader of world, will our allies trust us, our enemies will take advantage of, they hit all the bases.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

What a difference a day makes.

August 16, 2021

https://news.yahoo.com/allies-round-us- ... 22595.html

Allies in Europe not happy.
Attachments
7038DD06-B69D-4A83-9FAB-6DFF1CF1BF14.jpeg

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:45 pm What a difference a day makes.

August 16, 2021

https://news.yahoo.com/allies-round-us- ... 22595.html

Allies in Europe not happy.
Funny how that works. I guess she likes her head attached to her shoulders.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by carlson1 »

Has anyone noticed on the news when they show pictures of the Taliban that they are carrying US Military weapons?

ajwakeboarder
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ajwakeboarder »

carlson1 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:29 pm Has anyone noticed on the news when they show pictures of the Taliban that they are carrying US Military weapons?
Why not? We left Millions of $$$ worth of our equipment over there...but I can't be trusted with a AR-15 because...reasons?
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

ajwakeboarder wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:56 pm
carlson1 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:29 pm Has anyone noticed on the news when they show pictures of the Taliban that they are carrying US Military weapons?
Why not? We left Millions of $$$ worth of our equipment over there...but I can't be trusted with a AR-15 because...reasons?
History shows tyrants fear an armed population. The tyrants tip their hand everytime they push for gun control.
Last edited by Paladin on Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 3

Post by crazy2medic »

Paladin wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:13 am
ajwakeboarder wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:56 pm
History shows tyrants fear and armed population. The tyrants tip their hand everytime they push for gun control.
You Cannot Subjugate An Armed Populace!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Apparently it was the Taliban and contractors, not the Afghan National Army that got the biggest benefit from the all the US Taxpayer money sent to Afghanistan:

“A Big Money Funneling Operation”

Return to “Off-Topic”