Add Twitter/Facebook to profile

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
The Mad Moderate
Posts in topic: 1

Add Twitter/Facebook to profile

Post by The Mad Moderate »

just what it says I think in addition to the aim chan and others that can be added under the profile section an oprtion should be added for facebook and twitter
American by birth Texan by the grace of God

Not to be a republican at twenty is proof of want of heart; to be one at thirty is proof of want of head.
-Francois Guisot

Ameer

Re: Add Twitter/Facebook to profile

Post by Ameer »

:iagree: I think those are more popular than ICQ and Jabber these days. :lol:
Until they add it, you can use the website space for facebook or myspace or any other URL.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

i8godzilla

Post by i8godzilla »

If you want to provide your Twitter or Facebook information, you may want to put it in your signature.
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

bayouhazard

Post by bayouhazard »

Signature is a good idea. One advantage of profile is some elements can be hidden from those who aren't logged in.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”