Admitted to the Hospital.

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Admitted to the Hospital.

Post by carlson1 »

Hang in there we are still praying.

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Keith B »

ajwakeboarder wrote:I'm feeling a little better today. They are keeping me on pain medication and using aspirin as a blood thinner. They are gonna have me spend another night up here.
Glad you are doing better. At least now hospital food is much better than it used to be and they have WiFi. Still stinks to be in there. Hope you are out soon! :thumbs2:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
ajwakeboarder
Posts in topic: 6

Post by ajwakeboarder »

Thanks again for the prayers ya'll. Yeah, the food is actually pretty good. I was pleasantly suprised. The wifi is nice, unfortunatly it won't support the program i needed to use to submit my school assignments, so i'm gonna have to try and finish when i get out. My last day of school was supposed to be wed. I was suppose to gratuate at the end of this month, but i might have to wait for december now. It's ok though, as i told my parents when they were worried about me, everything is in God's plan and hands. It kinda takes the worry away.
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

varko
Posts in topic: 1

Post by varko »

ajwakeboarder wrote:It's ok though, as i told my parents when they were worried about me, everything is in God's plan and hands. It kinda takes the worry away.
Yep.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Still praying.
And if I were called upon to identify briefly the principal trait of the entire twentieth century, here too, I would be unable to find anything more precise and pithy than to repeat once again: Men have forgotten God. - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Topic author
ajwakeboarder

Post by ajwakeboarder »

Once again, thanks for ya'lls prayers. I got home tonight. They are gonna try keeping me on mild blood thinners and painkiller for the next couple of weeks and see what happens. It'll probably take a month or so for the clot to completely dissolve. But i'm hopeful the pain will subside long before that. I'm so glad to be home. They still don't really want me active so i'm still kinda bored, but at least i'm out of the hospital.
Thanks again ya'll!!!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Post by carlson1 »

Praise The Lord you are home!

Now be a good patient and take it easy or you will be back up there. Trust me I just know this. :oops:

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SewTexas »

I'm glad you're home! that means they think you're doing better. as long as they only have you on aspirin you're good, it's the other type of blood thinners you need to be careful of, esp at your age. with aspirin, for a time, be careful of bruising, but after awhile your body will adjust. Bored is ok, read, play video games....oh, you still have a headache don't you....ok, listen to quiet music, watch movies, quietly.... ;-)
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
ajwakeboarder

Post by ajwakeboarder »

Well I'm ok with the bordom. It means i'm alive lol. They actually decided to go with a stronger blood thinner. So i'm gonna have to be careful doing stuff like shaving and such. They also told me i'm not allowed to return to work until at least the 26th. And i espect i'll be spending a lot of time on here or sleeping. I'll probably try to get someone to get me something to read. I'm open to suggestions btw. I'm a pretty fast reader so I go through books like crazy.
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”