Prayer for 1 Year Review

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
zmorrow
Posts in topic: 2

Prayer for 1 Year Review

Post by zmorrow »

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and I am loving that there is a prayer section.
This seems like a great family of people here and I am glad to be a part of it.

That being said, I would like some prayer for my upcoming 1 year review at work. I am an IT Administrator at a company in Houston and I love my job. I expect to have nothing less than a great review, I am just asking for prayer and other believers to believe with me for a 15% raise at my review. I work diligently, unto the Lord and give of my first fruits. I am actively involved in my local church, as my wife is also an employee of our church (she is the creative arts director and also sings amazing). God has brought my family a LONG way in the last year and has blessed us beyond measure, so I anticipate his blessings in this raise. I just know there is power in prayer, so if you would believe with my wife and I, I would greatly appreciate it! :tiphat:

Thank you again!

Blessings,

Zach M

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayer for 1 Year Review

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for giving fellow believers the chance to pray for you and your family.

Regards,
Chas.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Welcome to the Forum and I will be praying for you and your work.

Topic author
zmorrow
Posts in topic: 2

Post by zmorrow »

It is an honor for me to be here Charles. Honestly, I hope as time goes I can contribute to this forum as much as possible. I am a prayer warrior and a loving father and husband. I love God, my family, church and people. Glad to join the ranks of the sheep dogs as well! Thank you for your prayers!

Zach

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Prayers sent
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”