WTS - HK USP 9 - DFW - SOLD

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Sangiovese
Posts in topic: 2

WTS - HK USP 9 - DFW - SOLD

Post by Sangiovese »

SOLD

Selling an H&K USP V1 (Manual Safety plus Decocking Lever) 9mm pistol.

$500. Face to face in DFW.

This pistol was originally purchased in August 2007 and has a round count of approximately 10,000 rounds (all factory ammo). The gun has all original parts and came with Meprolight TRU-DOT Tritium sights already installed.

The pistol is in good working condition with normal wear consistent with round count and holster use.

Springs and followers have been recently replaced in the three 15-round magazines that are included.

Also included in the purchase of this gun:

3 new, unused H&K USP magazine floor plates in their original packaging
1 HKS speed loader
1 Blade-Tech dropped and offset holster with small Gunsite Raven logo stamped on side
1 Comp-Tac Diva paddle-style holster
Original case
Original Operators Manual
Original unopened test-fire casing envelope
Lock-out key and unused H&K case padlock with keys

I can meet pretty much anywhere in the DFW area.

Pics are available at http://www.empowermentfirearmstraining.com/HK_USP_9.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(To avoid any confusion, although I am using my company domain to host the photos, this is a private sale. It's just the easiest way for me to get photos on the net.)
Last edited by Sangiovese on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NRA Endowment Member. Texas LTC Instructor. NRA certified Pistol & Home Firearm Safety Instructor - Range Safety Officer

Any comments about legal matters are general in nature and are not legal advice. Nothing posted on this forum is intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.

rsq163

Re: WTS - HK USP 9 - DFW

Post by rsq163 »

pm sent

rsq163

Re: WTS - HK USP 9 - DFW - SALE PENDING

Post by rsq163 »

Everything was as smooth as could be. Thank you, you are a true Gentleman........... I hope to do business with you again sometime.

Topic author
Sangiovese

Re: WTS - HK USP 9 - DFW - SOLD

Post by Sangiovese »

Thanks! Enjoy the new pea shooter :fire
NRA Endowment Member. Texas LTC Instructor. NRA certified Pistol & Home Firearm Safety Instructor - Range Safety Officer

Any comments about legal matters are general in nature and are not legal advice. Nothing posted on this forum is intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.

Return to “Closed Items”