Bersa Thunder .380 For Sale

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
seadawg221
Posts in topic: 2

Bersa Thunder .380 For Sale

Post by seadawg221 »

Since my wife is a small woman I bought her this Bersa Thunder 380 to take her CHL class with, she did great and passed without any problems, now she has taken a liking to my 45's and wants one of her own therefore I am offering this gun for sale.

Thunder 380 .380 D.A./7 Shot Duo-Tone

This weapon has approx. 150 rounds fired through it! Comes complete with the original factory box and paperwork as well as an additional 7 round magazine and your choice of several different holsters.

In case you are not familar with the Bersa line of weapons I found this online review http://www.chuckhawks.com/bersa_380.htm

I am asking $225 OBO!

All trades will be considered.

Face to face exchange here in the Houston area is preferred.

Terry
713-539-0918

HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 1

Post by HighVelocity »

I got the chance to fire one of these the other day and what a great little pistol! I was surprised by it's accuracy.
Good luck with your sale.

Topic author
seadawg221
Posts in topic: 2

Post by seadawg221 »

HighVelocity wrote:I got the chance to fire one of these the other day and what a great little pistol! I was surprised by it's accuracy.
Good luck with your sale.
Thanks High Velocity! The CHL instructor (Tom) swears they are great little guns.

KBCraig
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Bersa Thunder .380 For Sale

Post by KBCraig »

seadawg221 wrote:In case you are not familar with the Bersa line of weapons I found this online review http://www.chuckhawks.com/bersa_380.htm
".380 ACP"?

And by my way of thinking, if a pistol consistently jams with two rounds left in the magazine, I'd blame the magazine, not the recoil spring.

I won't let the quality of the review reflect badly on the pistol. I've heard lots of good stuff about Bersa as a decent affordable pistol. But with the problems that writer listed, I don't know why he's carrying one to defend his life!

Kevin

Return to “Closed Items”