Gov. Abbott to sign HB910 and SB11 tomorrow

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

jimlongley
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Gov. Abbott to sign HB910 and SB11 tomorrow

Post by jimlongley »

v7a wrote:Abbott to sign gun bills; open carry, campus carry expected at top of stack
AUSTIN – Gov. Greg Abbott is scheduled on Saturday to sign “legislation to expand Second Amendment rights,” with the headliners expected to be proposals to allow open carry and campus carry.

The Republican is holding the signing ceremony at Red’s Indoor Range in Pflugerville, just outside of Austin.
Does anyone know what time the signing will happen?

Edit: someone at the other forum is saying it will be at noon.
What they should have said was "legislation to RESTORE Second Amendment rights,"
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

v7a
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by v7a »

"rlol"

(these pathetic OCT people will never stop deluding themselves)

Maybe the range will call the police and have these OCT buffoons arrested for trespassing?
Last edited by v7a on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

The Wall
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Wall »

Good to know Governor works on Saturday. :txflag:

Papa_Tiger
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Papa_Tiger »

v7a wrote:[ Image ]

Maybe the range will call the police and have these OCT buffoons arrested for trespassing?
They don't even know how to spell PFlugerville correctly!I know it is odd, but the little town takes pride in its German spelling. If you ever see a PF sticker on a car there is a good chance they have some connection to Pflugerville. It's a nice little town stuck between a Rock and a Weird place.

Rvrrat14
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Rvrrat14 »

Maybe Charles can get some pics!!!!????????

Tracker
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Tracker »

v7a wrote:[ Image ]

[ Image ]

"rlol"

(these pathetic OCT people will never stop deluding themselves)

[ Image ]

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Symptoms
http://psychcentral.com/disorders/narci ... -symptoms/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People with this disorder often believe they are of primary importance in everybody’s life or to anyone they meet. While this pattern of behavior may be appropriate for a king in 16th Century England, it is generally considered inappropriate for most ordinary people today....
...The enduring pattern is inflexible and pervasive across a broad range of personal and social situations...

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Huh?

mojo84
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mojo84 »

Tracker, that's what I posted on the OCT facebook page that got me banned. I don't think they appreciated my input. :thumbs2:
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Tracker
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Tracker »

mojo84 wrote:Tracker, that's what I posted on the OCT facebook page that got me banned. I don't think they appreciated my input. :thumbs2:
:lol: <gotta put on my Texican's accent> wha if it weren't for OCT, and spcially CJ's leadership, where would us Texicans' gun rights be today? I ma'n no thanks to the NRA but CJ could've single handily got'n open and campus carry legislation all by his lonesome.

The irony is OCT actually believes that.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

If CJ had fought at the Alamo, he would have claimed a victory. Scary things is, he carries a gun.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

MeMelYup

Post by MeMelYup »

Tracker, are you describing OCT, OCTC or the President of the United States?

RetNavy

Post by RetNavy »

MeMelYup wrote:Tracker, are you describing OCT, OCTC or the President of the United States?

all three
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

FormerTSgt

Post by FormerTSgt »

I just drove by and saw all the OCT idiots in a parking lot adjacent to Red's. I also noticed they are all morbidly obese and can barely walk straight, they more or less waddle across the parking lot. Not sure what good a firearm is going to do if you are so ridiculously out of shape that you can't move to use it.
Former TSgt USAF Security Forces
Iraq Vet

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Vol Texan »

FormerTSgt wrote:I just drove by and saw all the OCT idiots in a parking lot adjacent to Red's. I also noticed they are all morbidly obese and can barely walk straight, they more or less waddle across the parking lot. Not sure what good a firearm is going to do if you are so ridiculously out of shape that you can't move to use it.
In the same way that we all say that a gun is a great equalizer for a woman vs. a much larger man, I think that we could say the same thing about the 'gravitationally challenged' members of society.

Personally, I find actions of the OCT fools to be repugnant, but I'm not going to lower myself to insult them personally based on their physical traits. I hope you'll also consider doing the same.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Rrash

Post by Rrash »

mojo84 wrote:If CJ had fought at the Alamo, he would have claimed a victory....

Thats funny!

Return to “2015 Legislative Session”