Search found 5 matches

by bblhd672
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 am
Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
Topic: What would you do
Replies: 44
Views: 3929

Re: What would you do

Bitter Clinger wrote:
WTR wrote:I'm moving after the first blow delivered. By the time I can establish a safe cushion .proper shooting alley and gain the attackers attention, he has most likely delivered 6 more blows. I can't believe someone might not intervene because the victim is not family or known to you. I can only place myself in the position of the victim. One blow to the head could be fatal to me ( My blood is kept so thin that I bleed if you look at me wrong). I couldn't live with myself if I did nothing. As far as physically intervening, after seeing what can be done at close range with a knife, I'm keeping my distance.
All I can hope is that if, God forbid, I am ever the victim of a raging sociopath who is trying to beat me to death that its WTR, or someone who thinks like him and shares the same values, who is there! :txflag:
:iagree: Two to the chest, one to the head, repeat as necessary.

This incident has made me more aware of how I am handling my cash in a public situation. Last night on the way home I stopped to run into a 7-11. Before getting out of the car I removed the cash I was going to use from my wallet and folded it in my hand. Didn't expose the cash until I was told the total of the transaction.
Our society is getting too full of feral animals looking for weak prey.
by bblhd672
Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:27 pm
Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
Topic: What would you do
Replies: 44
Views: 3929

Re: What would you do

ELB wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/lo ... /786160626

Watch this again and note how the camera zooms onto the "alleged" attacker. Someone was watching this camera live and zoomed in on this guy, panning to follow the action. Perhaps because he was known to be trouble?
I don't think anyone was watching this attack live with a zoom and pan security cam. I think the security video was being played on a monitor after the fact and being recorded by yet another camera pointed at the monitor. The second camera does the zooming and panning.
Rats..I didn't think about someone taking video of the video.
by bblhd672
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:22 am
Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
Topic: What would you do
Replies: 44
Views: 3929

Re: What would you do

http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/lo ... /786160626

Watch this again and note how the camera zooms onto the "alleged" attacker. Someone was watching this camera live and zoomed in on this guy, panning to follow the action. Perhaps because he was known to be trouble?
by bblhd672
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:59 am
Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
Topic: What would you do
Replies: 44
Views: 3929

Re: What would you do

Bitter Clinger wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/lo ... /786160626
Editor's Note: This video is graphic in nature and should not be watched by all audiences.
I disagree - everyone should be required to watch this video and understand the depravity that exists around them so they can better prepare to deal with it.
In the video, you can allegedly see Vanzandt beat up Archer.


"Allegedly" he was a good young man who made a mistake. :banghead:
There is only one way to cure that sociopath. :mad5
"Mozambique Drill"?
by bblhd672
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:14 am
Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
Topic: What would you do
Replies: 44
Views: 3929

Re: What would you do

http://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/lo ... /786160626
Editor's Note: This video is graphic in nature and should not be watched by all audiences.
I disagree - everyone should be required to watch this video and understand the depravity that exists around them so they can better prepare to deal with it.
In the video, you can allegedly see Vanzandt beat up Archer.


"Allegedly" he was a good young man who made a mistake. :banghead:

Return to “What would you do”