Search found 35 matches

by Nutcracker
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:51 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Christmas Stuff in October
Replies: 23
Views: 1174

Re: Christmas Stuff in October

Keith B wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 pm
For all you zombie lovers out there. It is true, Walmart already has their Christmas stuff out. :totap:

Image
That explains a lot.
by Nutcracker
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: ‘But, Kavanaugh!’ NeverTrump’s Awakening
Replies: 29
Views: 1285

Re: ‘But, Kavanaugh!’ NeverTrump’s Awakening

It looks like the Senate will stay red and the House will turn blue. If the Democrats try to impeach Kavanaugh because he's too originalist for their taste, things could get even uglier than they already are. And I'm not just talking about inside the beltway. I hope sane heads prevail, but I'm buyin...
by Nutcracker
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:58 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Today in Trump's new term as President
Replies: 2828
Views: 118184

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Finally something I can't agree with Trump about, increased ethanol in gasoline. Terrible stuff in gasoline. I had a similar thought... good for corn farmers, but few others. I disagree with this decision. Every now and then I spend the extra and purchase ethanol free gas and I feel like my truck r...
by Nutcracker
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:51 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: One song that "speaks" to you
Replies: 863
Views: 46983

Re: One song that "speaks" to you

by Nutcracker
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:36 pm
Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
Topic: Another Meme Thread
Replies: 1911
Views: 194949

Re: Another Meme Thread

Pawpaw wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:44 pm
Image
not sure that meme meets the criteria
by Nutcracker
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:30 pm
Forum: Rifles & Shotguns
Topic: Now I want a Barrett
Replies: 4
Views: 254

Re: Now I want a Barrett

An IED is a lot cheaper.
by Nutcracker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:01 pm
Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
Topic: Are gun prices going up?
Replies: 5
Views: 1080

Re: Are gun prices going up?

It looks like the post election surplus is slowly flushing out.
by Nutcracker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:55 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Tax cut crumbs
Replies: 12
Views: 696

Re: Tax cut crumbs

:iagree: Her crumbs could feed a village in Africa for a year.
by Nutcracker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:51 pm
Forum: The Crime Blotter
Topic: Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Active Shooter
Replies: 417
Views: 31938

Re: Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Active Shooter

The fox news link is quoted in my post but whatever. At this point, I'm no longer convinced he did it.
by Nutcracker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:49 pm
Forum: General Legislative Discussions
Topic: Christie Signs Bump Stock Ban in NJ
Replies: 24
Views: 1582

Re: Christie Signs Bump Stock Ban in NJ

Abraham wrote:I still wonder why this terd is still being voted in?
He probably had a lot of friends in construction and solid waste businesses in New Jersey.
by Nutcracker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:11 pm
Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
Topic: RV, camper van, site trailer, and work truck carry considerations
Replies: 40
Views: 1726

Re: RV, camper van, site trailer, and work truck carry considerations

I think "No Trespassing" signs are enough warning for decent people.

I'm not real concerned about bad things happening to the other sort.
by Nutcracker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:00 pm
Forum: Never Again!!
Topic: What does print pending mean
Replies: 13
Views: 6714

Re: What does print pending mean

DPS prints the licenses in batches. Print pending means yours should be in the next batch.

Federal shutdown won't affect it because USPS is open and you already passed the FBI check.
by Nutcracker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:53 pm
Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
Topic: How to check if a premise is 51%?
Replies: 58
Views: 8418

Re: How to check if a premise is 51%?

Based on the letter of the law, I also stand by my position until a court or AG decision shows differently.

Both positions. :tiphat:
by Nutcracker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 pm
Forum: The Crime Blotter
Topic: MI:Former Marine charged with assault with attempt to murder after defending his family
Replies: 24
Views: 1522

Re: MI:Former Marine charged with assault with attempt to murder after defending his family

OlBill wrote:Tough row to hoe. One does not hoe roads.
In some neighborhoods they do.

Image
by Nutcracker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:20 pm
Forum: The Crime Blotter
Topic: Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Active Shooter
Replies: 417
Views: 31938

Re: Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Active Shooter

mojo84 wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/19/la ... eriff.html

Had child porn on his computer.
Interesting how they know and have focused on this.
Maybe they put it there. It's the only way to be sure.

Go to advanced search