Search found 4702 matches
- Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:24 am
- Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- Topic: Katie Couric's doc violated interstate firearms transfer laws?
- Replies: 51
- Views: 4238
Under an Obama (and possible Clinton) Justice Department no one will be charged with these crimes. The DOJ indicting Couric or the propaganda director is as likely as Clinton being indicted for her mishandling classified information crimes.
When I took my CHL class many years ago our instructor specifically brought up the fact that Texas law allows you to carry as many pistols as you could conceal. I figured a backup gun wouldn't be a bad idea, but 7, wow! I've heard a backup gun called a New York reload, but what do you call the 6th ...
- Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:49 pm
- Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
- Topic: I don't understand this
- Replies: 29
- Views: 2732
It happened in Chicago so you have to assume a great deal of stupidity on the part of everyone involved - from the mayor down to all the dummies involved.
- Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:16 pm
- Forum: Self-Defense Reports
- Topic: CHL Instructor Shoots Aggressor at Gas Station
- Replies: 99
- Views: 9308
My 2 cents - the CHL instructor chose to involve himself in an incident in which he was not a part of, chose to escalate the situation by following the deceased from the store, chose not to walk away from a situation that could only get worse by staying engaged. Had he walked away it is unlikely tha...
- Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:15 am
- Forum: New to CHL?
- Topic: Residency requirement - 411.172 or 411.173?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3065
I recently relocated to Texas from Illinois (mid-April) and obtained a Texas drivers license (early May). Which applies to my situation .172 six month residency or .173 no residency wait? I've read various sites and asked one LTC instructor who said I do not have to wait six months to apply. I've su...