Bull

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Bull

Post by mojo84 »

Television Show Bias against guns: CBS’s Bull has man purposefully shoot his wife and then claim it was an accident
CBS’s Bull continues its consistent bias against gun ownership (previous shows during Season 3 are here and here). In Season 3, episode 18, the episode fits gun control advocates claims about the dangers of guns in the home, particularly their assertions about domestic violence. The show starts with a man shooting his wife in the back and then successfully persuades a jury that he thought she was an intruder and he only shot her by accident. Supposedly, he has to use his gun because he was inebriated, and his much smaller wife can beat him up. The murderer says that he thought there was an intruder in his home who was going up the stairs to harm his children. The jury fell for his story. The gun-owning husband comes across as a very despicable person.
http://crimeresearch.org/2019/04/televi ... -accident/
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Redneck_Buddha

Re: Bull

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Guess the program is aptly named.

Grumpy1993

Post by Grumpy1993 »

Isn't the show loosely based on Oprah's buddy Dr. Phil?
Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died

Ed4032

Post by Ed4032 »

Never heard of it.
Gun control is like stopping drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to drive.

NRA Life Member

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Most TV shows show a poor view of Gun ownership! :tiphat:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”