To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

Well we finally hit the 1500 member mark in less than 3 years.

:party:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

9mmGuy

Post by 9mmGuy »

COOL. Good Job to all that put time in this awesome site, and to all the members that keep it growing!! Is there any way to find out what member number we are?
Luck favors the Prepared
G19c, G26, KT P11, Mossberg Mav 88, 10/22

Topic author
RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

You are 1165
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

seamusTX
Posts in topic: 1

Post by seamusTX »

9mmGuy wrote:Is there any way to find out what member number we are?
Click Memberlist at the top of any page and find yourself in the list. The order joined is in the left column.

Maybe the moderators have a shortcut.

- Jim

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

seamusTX wrote:
Click Memberlist at the top of any page and find yourself in the list. The order joined is in the left column.

- Jim
I never knew that, and also never knew that I was the 100th member, wasn't I supposed to win an XD45c? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

9mmGuy

Post by 9mmGuy »

jimlongley wrote:
seamusTX wrote:

- Jim
I never knew that, and also never knew that I was the 100th member, wasn't I supposed to win an XD45c? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:smilelol5: No i think that was the 1165th member joined... :biggrinjester:
Luck favors the Prepared
G19c, G26, KT P11, Mossberg Mav 88, 10/22

jbirds1210

Post by jbirds1210 »

seamusTX wrote:

- Jim
The only shortcut that I can figure out is to look for the total number of posts in ascending or descending order......find a group with similar number of posts and look for your name.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child."

Lodge2004

Post by Lodge2004 »

jbirds1210 wrote:The only shortcut that I can figure out is to look for the total number of posts in ascending or descending order......find a group with similar number of posts and look for your name.
It appears that however you sort the list (date joined, number of posts, username, etc...) the sequence numbers change based on the order.

I sorted by username to find the date joined and then sorted by date joined to find the correct sequence number...I was number 182.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Has anyone noticed that the forum has grown expodentially ? Its more than doubled in the past year.

How long can we sustain this growth? :party: :willynilly: :grouphug :biggrinjester:
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Liberty wrote:Has anyone noticed that the forum has grown exponentially? Its more than doubled in the past year.

How long can we sustain this growth?
Lessee...there are well over 250,000 CHL holders in Texas. So if we stay conservative (meaning to err in favor of the lowest common denominator, not recruitment by political affiliation :grin: ) and say 50% of those have Internet access, and 50% of those use their computers for more on the Internet than just email, and only 50% of those might visit and sign-up on the Forum...heck, we have over 31,000 possible members right there!
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

You know I am waiting for the accolades to be extended to the "1911th" member...Some may go a bit ga-ga over them... :lol:
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

stevie_d_64 wrote:You know I am waiting for the accolades to be extended to the "1911th" member...Some may go a bit ga-ga over them... :lol:
Along those lines, some members's numbers match our favorite calibers:

9, GrandmasterB
22, 1shot
25, nemesis
32, tgt_usa
38, Double Naught Spy
357, WaltherP99
40, cowboybob693
41, edjarman
44, Michael
45, Littlemac

None of those have posted much. Of course, we currently have 393 members who haven't posted at all, and another 399 who have posted less fewer than five times. We only have 149 who have posted 100 or more times.

I don't want to get into stereotypes, but our most talkative poster is a preacher in East Texas. :grin:

Kevin

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

KBCraig wrote: I don't want to get into stereotypes, but our most talkative poster is a preacher in East Texas. :grin:

Kevin
An unususual situation where quantity and quality coexist.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”