Login issues?

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
couzin
Posts in topic: 2

Login issues?

Post by couzin »

I have to resubmit my login and password each time I visit TXCHL even though I check the "stay logged on" box. Anyone else? Anyone got a cure?
“Only at the end do you realize the power of the Dark Side.”

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Login issues?

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Check your browser settings for history and cookies and the like. It may be throwing all that stuff out whenever you close the browser.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
couzin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by couzin »

Nope - nothing has changed. It is doing it on my Vista based computer and on my older XP based computer. It only started doing this when I pointed the browser to the new server location (http://www.texaschlforum.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) instead of the old path through texasshooting.com.
“Only at the end do you realize the power of the Dark Side.”

DaveT
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DaveT »

My new PC Tower with Windows 7 is doing the same thing, I have to send for a new password every time I try to login. I'll try the advice above and see if it makes a difference.... thanks !

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”