Looking for a Classifier

IDPA, IPSC, ICORE & More!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
TEX
Posts in topic: 3

Looking for a Classifier

Post by TEX »

Looking for a Classifier, but has to be on Saturday, Sunday after 6pm if a week night.
There will be no peace until they love their children more than they hate us - Golda Meir

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Looking for a Classifier

Post by C-dub »

A little better information on your location would help.

Elm Fork, in DFW has IDPA matches on Wednesday evenings, I think. I don't know when they will have a classifier. The club I'm a member of does two a year, one in the spring and another in the fall.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
TEX

Post by TEX »

Indeed it would. Houston area

Thanks
There will be no peace until they love their children more than they hate us - Golda Meir

Topic author
TEX

Post by TEX »

This annual requirement for classifier is a bunch of bull$%^t. I am willing to drive 300 miles and donate $100 to any IDPA club that can get me a classifier within the next 30 days!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE - I AM DEAD SERIOUS

Return to “Competitive Shooting”