ABOUT TIME!

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
lildave40
Posts in topic: 3

ABOUT TIME!

Post by lildave40 »

:anamatedbanana :woohoo It is official My 18,2015 I have finally been approved. Now just have to wait to receive it in the mail. Question can I carry now since I am in the system or do I wait for the ID Card? This has been a long 5 months and feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

Taypo
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: ABOUT TIME!

Post by Taypo »

Gotta wait until you get your plastic, man.

More time to practice

joe817

Post by joe817 »

Yup. You cannot start carrying until you receive your CHL, for sure. And congrats! :thumbs2:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Topic author
lildave40

Post by lildave40 »

joe817 wrote:Yup. You cannot start carrying until you receive your CHL, for sure. And congrats! :thumbs2:
Thank you sir they told me 7 to 10 days from now. I did notice everytime I called the wait time got longer and longer to the point they were not taking any calls.

Javier730

Post by Javier730 »

You gotta wait until it arrives. Until then, carry concealed around the house. Walk around, sit, do some jumping jacks, adjust your belt with it on after over eating, etc. Get started on getting used to carrying. Get ready for your wally walk. :thumbs2: :clapping:
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

lildave40 wrote:
joe817 wrote:Yup. You cannot start carrying until you receive your CHL, for sure. And congrats! :thumbs2:
Thank you sir they told me 7 to 10 days from now. I did notice everytime I called the wait time got longer and longer to the point they were not taking any calls.

And how many times a day were you calling...? :mrgreen:

OK, that's just givin' ya a hard time. Seriously, congratulations! Make sure you know the laws... :rules:
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Topic author
lildave40

Post by lildave40 »

Maxwell wrote:
lildave40 wrote:

And how many times a day were you calling...? :mrgreen:

OK, that's just givin' ya a hard time. Seriously, congratulations! Make sure you know the laws... :rules:
Dont laugh at me I guess my OCD was kicking in. I called once every 2 weeks. As for the laws. That I have been learning also training myself to stop before going into a location and look for a 30.06 sign or others banning you from carrying there.

Return to “New to CHL?”