waco theater 30.06 and 30.07

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
lakejeep
Posts in topic: 4

waco theater 30.06 and 30.07

Post by lakejeep »

This is just a thought to see if we can get it removed I'm posting a link to their complaint page email the heck out of them what's fill their inbox with complaints of not ever coming back to the theater again. Even if you don't live near one. I don't care if they leave the 30.07 up or not but sure would like to have the 30.06 taking down. The theater is Regal reahttps://www.regmovies.com/About-Regal/Contact-Us

KHickam
Posts in topic: 1

Re: waco theater 30.06 and 30.07

Post by KHickam »

Yep, I watched 13 Hours yesterday - with wife - had to leave the gun in the car. Would have preferred not to do that - will send email but not sure how it will affect anything since a intoxicated patron shot someone at a 13 Hours screeing because they were fooling with their gun.
"Be strong, be of good courage, God Bless America, Long live the Republic." SootchOO

Topic author
lakejeep

Post by lakejeep »

It might not help but if they can get an overwhelming response they will for sure have to consider it. Both theater's in waco have both signs

oohrah
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oohrah »

The Galaxy 16 was just bought by AMC. Their national corporate policy is no guns. You will not get it changed, no matter how much you complain.
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

Topic author
lakejeep

Post by lakejeep »

oohrah wrote:The Galaxy 16 was just bought by AMC. Their national corporate policy is no guns. You will not get it changed, no matter how much you complain.
It's not the Galaxy 16 (AMC) I'm referring to it Hollywood 16 now Regal

Shadow41

Post by Shadow41 »

The theater in Hewitt was posted .06 long before OC was even passed. Since the one on Valley Mills Dr has now been taken over by AMC and is posted .06 and .07, we're now most likely relegated to waiting until whatever movie we wanted to go see comes out on disc or Red Box. Going to one that's posted with both as a GFZ that's set up to be hit like others have been in recent years is a big no thank you for us. Might have to plan on an out of town ride to catch a movie from now on if there's one we really really want to go see. We haven't checked Temple theaters yet, but I'm guessing it may be the same as it is here in Waco.

striker55

Post by striker55 »

No way I would go to a movie theater unarmed, not going to sit there like a sitting duck.

nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

It seems all Regal theaters have posted both signs including the one in my town.
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

oohrah

Post by oohrah »

lakejeep wrote:
oohrah wrote:The Galaxy 16 was just bought by AMC. Their national corporate policy is no guns. You will not get it changed, no matter how much you complain.
It's not the Galaxy 16 (AMC) I'm referring to it Hollywood 16 now Regal
Sorry, miss read. I never went to that one.
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

Topic author
lakejeep

Post by lakejeep »

The theater in Corsicana only displays a 30.07

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

KHickam wrote:Yep, I watched 13 Hours yesterday - with wife - had to leave the gun in the car. Would have preferred not to do that - will send email but not sure how it will affect anything since a intoxicated patron shot someone at a 13 Hours screeing because they were fooling with their gun.
I am about as staunch a 2A supporter as there is. And I hope that the moron who's negligence caused that woman to be shot gets locked up for a long, long time.

Bladed

Post by Bladed »

lakejeep wrote:This is just a thought to see if we can get it removed I'm posting a link to their complaint page email the heck out of them what's fill their inbox with complaints of not ever coming back to the theater again. Even if you don't live near one. I don't care if they leave the 30.07 up or not but sure would like to have the 30.06 taking down. The theater is Regal reahttps://www.regmovies.com/About-Regal/Contact-Us
Here are the email addresses I found for the CEO of Regal:

amy.miles@regalcinemas.com
amy@regalcinemas.com
amy.miles@regmovies.com

Bladed

Post by Bladed »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
KHickam wrote:Yep, I watched 13 Hours yesterday - with wife - had to leave the gun in the car. Would have preferred not to do that - will send email but not sure how it will affect anything since a intoxicated patron shot someone at a 13 Hours screeing because they were fooling with their gun.
I am about as staunch a 2A supporter as there is. And I hope that the moron who's negligence caused that woman to be shot gets locked up for a long, long time.
The victim is blaming Regal theaters, so I think we can kiss goodbye any chance of those 30.06 signs coming down: http://q13fox.com/2016/01/29/woman-shot ... al-cinema/

ErnieP

Post by ErnieP »

I let my feet do the walking. All the anxiety over the law change got many upset.....and nobody sees anyone OC. Hopefully over time they will take the huge signs down. Until then not one dollar will they get from me.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”