Non - LTC Training Initially

This section is ONLY for instructors posting classes in compliance with Rule 14. Please do not post questions or reviews, or announcements of classes that you are not teaching.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
stash
Posts in topic: 1

Non - LTC Training Initially

Post by stash » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:13 am

I have a niece who wants to buy a firearm. I suggested to her father (my brother) that she should get some instruction relating to the safe handling of a firearm first. After this training she would like to get a LTC. I do not think she has any experience in firearms nor does she own one. She currently works for the state and lives in the Flower Mound area. At one time there was a lady instructor on this site who I think lived in N. Texas but i Have not seen her posts in a long time. Any suggestions re this type of thing would be appreciated.
TSRA
NRA
TFC
USMC 1961-1966

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Non - LTC Training Initially

Post by Tex1961 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:16 am

stash wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:13 am
I have a niece who wants to buy a firearm. I suggested to her father (my brother) that she should get some instruction relating to the safe handling of a firearm first. After this training she would like to get a LTC. I do not think she has any experience in firearms nor does she own one. She currently works for the state and lives in the Flower Mound area. At one time there was a lady instructor on this site who I think lived in N. Texas but i Have not seen her posts in a long time. Any suggestions re this type of thing would be appreciated.
PM Sent
Manufacturer of firearm related accessories and custom laser engraving
Texas LTC Instructor / NRA Pistol Instructor / RSO
WWW.TEJASPRODUCTS.COM

Return to “Basic & Advanced Training (Non-LTC)”