Hawaiian Shirt - the new "hoodie" for the far right.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Maxwell
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Hawaiian Shirt - the new "hoodie" for the far right.

Post by Maxwell »

I thought the hawaiian shirts just said I'm a middle aged & overweight man with no sense of style.
Damn, what do the sandles say...
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

I want a hawaiian shirt that has the coiled rattlesnake on it! If your going to poke the bear, make sure the stick is sharp!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jusme »

Wow! I never knew I was such an extremist! I love my Hawaiian shirts, my wife not so much. Maybe knowing that I'm part of an alt-right, paramilitary, extremist group, will cause her to respect them more!

"rlol" "rlol"
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

SpringerFan

Post by SpringerFan »

Rafe
[/quote] I prefer guayaberas to Aloha shirts...not really big on colors and complex prints.[/quote]

This is me as well, like the style of shirt, just not all the bright colors. Prefer more subdued earth tones. I like to blend in.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
Col. Jeff Cooper

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

SpringerFan wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:37 pm Rafe
I prefer guayaberas to Aloha shirts...not really big on colors and complex prints.[/quote]

This is me as well, like the style of shirt, just not all the bright colors. Prefer more subdued earth tones. I like to blend in.
[/quote]

Rattlesnakes are earth tone!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Maxwell wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:23 am I thought the hawaiian shirts just said I'm a middle aged & overweight man with no sense of style.
It's not the sandals, it's the socks WITH the sandals that makes a statement. ;-)
Last edited by Pawpaw on Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

I wonder if they consider the more subdued prints that many of us apparently prefer to be "boogaloo boy" shirts? I like them because they do a good job keeping my carry piece covered and concealed.

That's probably a bad thing in the minds of these folks anyhow...

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

C-dub
Posts in topic: 4

Post by C-dub »

While searching for some old navy stuff I came across three things I bought back in 1985 on my way around the world in the Navy.

1. Hawaiian shirt from Oahu. Lots of bright colors!
2. Very thin cotton button shirt from Mombasa, Kenya.
3. Silk robe from Singapore. Might be silk. Probably not. What the heck did I know back then?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

KLB

Post by KLB »

srothstein wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:57 pm Way back when I was in SAPD's academy, I was told that if I saw anyone wearing a guayabera (Mexican style shirt designed not to be tucked in), either he was a Mexican or he was carrying a gun. And if he was a Mexican, it was still 50-50 that he was concealing a gun with it.

They were very popular with off-duty officers in San Antonio back then.
I used to wear guayaberas fairly often. Not so much now, because mine are a bit worn. Ironically, I never carried with them, because the fabric seemed too nearly transparent to me. And I live in SA and am not Hispanic.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

i am laughing so hard it hurts. guess my flower shirts with greens and blues are getting a new lease on life
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

Pawpaw wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:39 pm
Maxwell wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:23 am I thought the hawaiian shirts just said I'm a middle aged & overweight man with no sense of style.
It's not the sandals, it's the socks WITH the sandals that makes a statement. ;-)
Nope! No way do I wear socks (of ANY color) with sandals. My Momma raised me right!
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

C-dub
Posts in topic: 4

Post by C-dub »

Maxwell wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:40 pm
Pawpaw wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:39 pm
Nope! No way do I wear socks (of ANY color) with sandals. My Momma raised me right!
:thumbs2:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09 ... s-country/

Hawaiian shirt wearing Trump supporters want a second civil war.

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

I guess I'll have to dig a few of my Hawaian shirts out olf the closet, put one on, and go shopping to terrify some leftists.

They make it so easy.......
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Return to “Off-Topic”