Never Forget this Day 9-11-01

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Never Forget this Day 9-11-01

Post by puma guy »

Though our President Joe Biden has chosen to ignore the ceremonies and remembering the fallen - I will never forget what happened this day 22 years ago in NYC and the subsequent acts of terror or where I was as I watched it unfold.

KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Rafe

Re: Never Forget this Day 9-11-01

Post by Rafe »

puma guy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:06 am Though our President Joe Biden has chosen to ignore the ceremonies and remembering the fallen - I will never forget what happened this day 22 years ago in NYC and the subsequent acts of terror or where I was as I watched it unfold.
Biden enrages 9/11 families by not going to memorial sites on anniversary: 'Opposite' of Never Forget
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-enr ... -stay-away
President Biden is taking heat from some families of 9/11 victims for departing from tradition and becoming the first U.S. president in 22 years to neither spend the day at an attack site nor the White House.

"It's no surprise to me that he's not coming to Ground Zero or any of the 9/11 sites," Retired Air Force Lt. Col. Donald Arias, who lost his brother Adam during the attacks, told "Fox & Friends First" Monday.

"And quite frankly, I prefer he stay away anyway. We will be spared one of his stories of how he can relate, like he did with the people of Lahaina, how he can relate because of a kitchen fire. We can do without that."

A National day of remembrance, reflection, and resolution to never let it happen again.

Except, that is, for Joe Biden.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Biden should take heat for not going, A LOT of heat. He is, well I'll just stop there

I will never forget, period!!!!! :patriot:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

philip964

Post by philip964 »

He surrendered in the Afghanistan War 2 years ago so it is all forgotten now.

I won’t forget.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

I always enjoyed shooting. I always loved guns. Sept 11th convinced me that the government wasn't going to protect me or my family. That I needed quality self defense firearms and training. Bought my first pistol, got my CHL, did a lot of practice and a little competition which led me here to this forum.

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”