us soldier walked into north korea or was he cpatured or ???

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Re: us soldier walked into north korea or was he cpatured or ???

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

AF-Odin wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:00 pm My vote is 20 to life at Leavenworth for Desertion in the Face of the Enemy (since no one has been executed at Leavenworth since the 1960s, not even Nidal Hassan). Technically, the Korean War is STILL going on and only an ARMISTICE is in place.
His "profile" dictates they will do nothing to him except maybe a general discharge.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

AF-Odin wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:00 pm My vote is 20 to life at Leavenworth for Desertion in the Face of the Enemy (since no one has been executed at Leavenworth since the 1960s, not even Nidal Hassan). Technically, the Korean War is STILL going on and only an ARMISTICE is in place.
lol….he will probably get a general discharge, back pay and serve no time. Until he’s caught continuing his life of crime as a civilian.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Post by anygunanywhere »

Grayling813 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:57 pm
lol….he will probably get a general discharge, back pay and serve no time. Until he’s caught continuing his life of crime as a civilian.
Even if he is caught doing the crime I highly doubt he will ever be prosecuted. He is a member of the protected class.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Chemist45 »

Kim missed a bet.
He should have held him for ransom like the Iranians do.
Could've gotten a couple billion from Sleepy Joe.

Return to “Off-Topic”