Dem NYC mayor Adams - Getting the Trump treatment also?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 1
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Dem NYC mayor Adams - Getting the Trump treatment also?

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Banana republics harass their political opponents and do not allow them to compete.

We've all watched the Democratic lynch mobs go after Trump incessantly. It's election interference of the highest order.
The stupidest of all the trials is the one where he allegedly overstated the value of his properties in order to obtain bigger loans.
Well.....he got the loans and paid back the loans with the agreed upon interest. So who was hurt?

Well, recently the FBI raided the office of NYC Democratic Mayor Adams and seized electronic equipment.

Maybe there is an actual crime to be investigated. "It could Happen"....hats off to Judy Tenuta!

But let me put forth another possible angle: Adams has been blaming Biden and his own NYS governor for failing to provide enough money to handle all the illegals that have been foisted upon the US/NYC. He has been quite vocal about it.

Although he's a Dem, maybe the Biden machine wants to tie him up legally, in order to make him shut his mouth about the illegals.
It looks like now even Dems can be thrown under the bus.

Any takers for my speculation?

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

puma guy

Re: Dem NYC mayor Adams - Getting the Trump treatment also?

Post by puma guy »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:10 pm Banana republics harass their political opponents and do not allow them to compete.

We've all watched the Democratic lynch mobs go after Trump incessantly. It's election interference of the highest order.
The stupidest of all the trials is the one where he allegedly overstated the value of his properties in order to obtain bigger loans.
Well.....he got the loans and paid back the loans with the agreed upon interest. So who was hurt?

Well, recently the FBI raided the office of NYC Democratic Mayor Adams and seized electronic equipment.

Maybe there is an actual crime to be investigated. "It could Happen"....hats off to Judy Tenuta!

But let me put forth another possible angle: Adams has been blaming Biden and his own NYS governor for failing to provide enough money to handle all the illegals that have been foisted upon the US/NYC. He has been quite vocal about it.

Although he's a Dem, maybe the Biden machine wants to tie him up legally, in order to make him shut his mouth about the illegals.
It looks like now even Dems can be thrown under the bus.

Any takers for my speculation?

SIA
At least the Clinton's aren't in charge. He would be in real danger.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

Let it be known far and wide: This is what happens to those who criticize the regime!
Be warned.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Somehow this isn't a surprise that under an illegitimate government Americans who speak out are silenced. The twitter files show that this is the reality under the Brandon regime.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”