Plastic Knuckles

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
AEA
Posts in topic: 1

Plastic Knuckles

Post by AEA »

Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

ProudNativeTexican

Re: Plastic Knuckles

Post by ProudNativeTexican »

If you can set of knuckles then you can also make a knife also.
ML
"Act your wage" (Dave Ramsey)

CHL Class-2/16-17/08
Paperwork submitted-2/22/08
Application received by DPS-2/25/08
PIN received - 4/17/08
Processing application - 4/18/08
Application Completed - license issued or certificate active - 5/7/8
Received Plastic - 5/10/08

Wildscar

Post by Wildscar »

Looks like something that can be made in shop class.
Wildscar
"Far Better it is to dare mighty things than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt 1899
Beretta 92FS
Holster Review Resource
Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!

Texasdoc

Post by Texasdoc »

this is not good at all, I think people have way to much time on there hands in making ideas like this.
Shoot more,then Reload and Shoot somemore. Image

http://www.texasguntalk.com

Tactical_Texan_CHL

Post by Tactical_Texan_CHL »

Ingenuity knows no bounds. I'd love to see what would happen if the guy who came up with this put his efforts into something USEFUL!!! By golly, I feel safer knowing that when I go through a metal detector, I can't have my LEGALLY CARRIED concealed weapon on me, but some yahoo could have something just as dangerous without a second glance. Great, grand, wonderful! They already have knives out of Micarta or G10. I read about a "Mad Dog Frequent Flyer" in a book once and looked it up. Scary stuff.
TacTex
NRA Life Member

Lodge2004

Post by Lodge2004 »

The comments by the reporter and officials interviewed are typical...it's not on THE LIST, it must be BANNED! As if putting something on a LIST or banning an item makes it suddenly go away.

As to the knuckles themselves, I don't have a major issue with them. A sharped wooden stick will not trigger a metal detector either, that doesn't mean we should ban sharp sticks.

old farmer

Post by old farmer »

aftern' :tiphat:

Years ago, I worked in a ER that was contracted with TDC :txflag: for healthcare of inmates. We recieved a inmate with a new sharp #2 Pencil ...5 inchs into his neck. "The pen is mitter than the sword" "rlol" "rlol" If the pencil had been removed when the attack occured then the inmate would have died. (FYI). Just other item to ban or only allow 2 inch pencils and only semiauto pencil sharpers. :biggrinjester:
God Bliss America.

dukalmighty

Post by dukalmighty »

I agree that you can ban them make them illegal to manufcture etc.but anybody with some 3/4 inch lexan a bandsaw and a drill can make a set,as far as the kid that sucker punched the teacher,i think he needs to be tied to a pole and publicly stoned to death,i bet that would stop kids hitting teachers
It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them

WarHawk-AVG

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

Lodge2004 wrote:The comments by the reporter and officials interviewed are typical...it's not on THE LIST, it must be BANNED! As if putting something on a LIST or banning an item makes it suddenly go away.

As to the knuckles themselves, I don't have a major issue with them. A sharped wooden stick will not trigger a metal detector either, that doesn't mean we should ban sharp sticks.
Nope..not BAN them..prosecute the individual the same as brass knuckles, they are an improvised weapon, and last time I checked brass knuckles are on the "BAD Weapon" list

Gun Control, Knife Control, its all about Control..when the heck are they gonna realize the only way to stop crimes is CRIME CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrrgh

Funny how they put public schools deeper and deeper under the thumb of control how much more similar schools begin to look like prisons in which the inmates start creating makeshift weapons for protection and attacks. Makes ya think huh?
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

Return to “Off-Topic”