deleted

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
apostate
Posts in topic: 1

deleted

Post by apostate »

Last edited by apostate on Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JeepGuy79

Re: No. You tell him.

Post by JeepGuy79 »

haha! The pride of the russians.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I guess he doesn't want to mess up his comb-over. Who can blame him? He certainly doesn't have anything like integrity, honesty, or good looks going for himself.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

texasmusic
Posts in topic: 3

Post by texasmusic »

I'll tell him.

That isn't a 1911... it's a Russian knock off!!! :rolll
Ubi libertas habitat ibi nostra patria est

sugar land dave

Post by sugar land dave »

I don't mind giving him the bad news. "Hey bub, safety glasses are required at this range."
DPS Received Forms- 1/18/11 Online Status - 1/27/11 My Mailbox - 2/12/11
NRA Life Member

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

sugar land dave wrote:I don't mind giving him the bad news. "Hey bub, safety glasses are required at this range."
Not to mention, "keep the muzzle pointed downrange at ALL times."
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

olafpfj

Post by olafpfj »

As former head of the KGB I'm fairly certain he literally has blood on his hands. :shock:

I imagine it would be like telling Frank Nitti to keep his finger off the trigger.

Anonymous aide, "Hey Vlad, keep your finger off until you're ready to fire and stop pointing that at me."
Vlad, "Exactly... ;-) "
Aide, "Oh... :shock: "
"If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law." -Winston Churchill

cougartex

Post by cougartex »

"rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
Cougars are shy, reclusive, and downright mysterious... :txflag:

DEB

Post by DEB »

I am not exactly pro-Russian, as during the majority of my military career they were the bogeyman and rightly so. But with that said, put him in contrast with our political leaders; you see Putin on horseback, on a large motorcycle, Putin with a firearm, Putin hunting, Putin drinking Vodka, and etc. Then you have President Obama...well apologizing to the world. So I guess I need to take heart, we are the more civilized? But I do like my whiskey, Horses, guns and etc...
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt"
DEB=Daniel E Bertram
U.S. Army Retired, (Sapper). VFW Life Member.

olafpfj

Post by olafpfj »

DEB wrote:I am not exactly pro-Russian, as during the majority of my military career they were the bogeyman and rightly so. But with that said, put him in contrast with our political leaders; you see Putin on horseback, on a large motorcycle, Putin with a firearm, Putin hunting, Putin drinking Vodka, and etc. Then you have President Obama...well apologizing to the world. So I guess I need to take heart, we are the more civilized? But I do like my whiskey, Horses, guns and etc...
:iagree:

He is pretty much just an extremely successful mob boss. While I would never want to live under him, like Al Capone, I have nothing but immense respect for him (murderous thuggery aside)... :tiphat:
"If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law." -Winston Churchill

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Is that the "gansta" way to wear the ear protection. Or he didn't want to mess his hair.

olafpfj

Post by olafpfj »

philip964 wrote:Is that the "gansta" way to wear the ear protection. Or he didn't want to mess his hair.
Well he's not holding it sideways like a "gangsta" but then again he's a professional thug with experience and not some wanna be "gang banger". He knows what sights are and how to use them.

The worlds most interesting man...
"I don't normally make hits myself...but when I do, I concentrate on the front sight and don't hit bystanders." :rules:

texasag93

Post by texasag93 »

They do many things backwards.

Another example is how they hold a cigarette when they smoke.
texasag93

posse

Post by posse »

DEB wrote:But with that said, put him in contrast with our political leaders; you see Putin on horseback, on a large motorcycle, Putin with a firearm, Putin hunting, Putin drinking Vodka, and etc. Then you have President Obama...well apologizing to the world. So I guess I need to take heart, we are the more civilized? But I do like my whiskey, Horses, guns and etc...
He also shot a whale with a crossbow. He's a lot manlier than any POTUS this century.

Lambda Force

Post by Lambda Force »

PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA

PRESIDENT OF USA

Tyranny is identified by what is legal for government employees but illegal for the citizenry.

Return to “Off-Topic”