Pentagon-Funded Study Warns Dementia Among U.S. Officials Poses National Security Threat

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Pentagon-Funded Study Warns Dementia Among U.S. Officials Poses National Security Threat

Post by Paladin »

This is a left wing media outlet, so somehow they don't mention Brandon or Fetterman. Or even past episodes with Hillary.

But the problem is all to real. These individuals are all national security threats
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Pentagon-Funded Study Warns Dementia Among U.S. Officials Poses National Security Threat

Post by Paladin »

In 2017, Vox reported that a pharmacist had filled Alzheimer’s prescriptions for multiple members of Congress. With little incentive for an elected official to disclose such an illness, it is difficult to know just how pervasive the problem is.
“They’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.”
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Pentagon-Funded Study Warns Dementia Among U.S. Officials Poses National Security Threat

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:26 am
In 2017, Vox reported that a pharmacist had filled Alzheimer’s prescriptions for multiple members of Congress. With little incentive for an elected official to disclose such an illness, it is difficult to know just how pervasive the problem is.
“They’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.”
diane fienstein ??????
joe biden?? nancy pelosi? chuck schumer, mitch mcconnell? just to start
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rafe »

Good evening, Vietnam! That's one of my favorite songs, you know.

Where is Jackie? Jackie Walorski? Let's get her up here.

Oh, she's not? I thought he'd be here today. You know, to cebrelate, uh, celebrate the... The... You know, the thing. I want to say one thing to your children. I know some really great ice cream places around here and Daddy owes you, so talk to me afterwards.

My brother was having famous lines from these movies that he always quotes, you know, and one of them is there's a movie about John Wayne as an Indian scout, and they're trying to get I think it was the patch and one of the great tribes of America back on the reservation, and he's standing with a union, so he's… they're all on their… they're on their horses and their saddles and there's three or four Indians and headdresses and the Union soldiers are basically saying to the Indians, "Come with me, we'll take care of you. We'll--everything will be good." And the Indian scout, the Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, "He's a lying, dog-faced pony soldier." Well, there's a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there."

What? Is Hunter here? Has anybody seen Hunter?

God save the queen, man. I'm going to bed.
Some direct quotation and some satire, courtesy of the employers of elected officials, the American People.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Return to “Off-Topic”