Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton


Boxerrider
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Central Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3526

Post by Boxerrider » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:04 am

philip964 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:01 pm
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... t-n1058596

Majority of house members support impeachment.

I’m just not sure if they know what high crime he committed.
Must be something bad. Was he selling guns to Mexican drug dealers?

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 104
Posts: 6660
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3527

Post by Pawpaw » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:28 am

striker55 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:29 am
Trump said the Democrats said " if you can't beat him, impeach him" talking about Trump.
Image
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13094
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3528

Post by philip964 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:51 am

https://apnews.com/9a57d80e32904356874bbe090e159694

Washington plunges into impeachment investigation.


Grayling813
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 51
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3529

Post by Grayling813 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:59 pm

Impeachment Circus: Adam Schiff Kicks Off Intelligence Hearing By Making Up Parts Of the Trump-Ukraine Transcript
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... t-n2553753

If you don't have facts....just make up stuff. These commies are getting tiresome.
"If safety requires us to indefinitely forfeit the most valuable parts of our lives, what exactly are we trying to save?"
~ A.J. Kay

User avatar

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Deep East Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3530

Post by flintknapper » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:43 pm

Grayling813 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:59 pm
Impeachment Circus: Adam Schiff Kicks Off Intelligence Hearing By Making Up Parts Of the Trump-Ukraine Transcript
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... t-n2553753

If you don't have facts....just make up stuff. These commies are getting tiresome.
I hope everyone understands the REAL reason for all of this. It is NOT because they expect/hope for some new bit of 'evidence' to surface that would strengthen their position for impeachment. They KNOW that isn't going to happen.

What these antics DO accomplish is to further gin-up their largely uninformed voter base. Please remember Democrats/Liberals vote based on FEELINGS and PASSION. It matters not to them if there are clear facts and evidence contrary to what they believe (or wish to believe). Those things (along with common sense, intellectual honesty and scruples) are easily brushed aside as a minor nuisance.

So...the more theatre, posturing and drama they can create....the more votes they will receive. They may be immoral, deceitful and power hungry, but they aren't stupid (except for Maxine Waters) and know how to play dirty politics.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!


Soccerdad1995
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 16
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3531

Post by Soccerdad1995 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Grayling813 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:59 pm
Impeachment Circus: Adam Schiff Kicks Off Intelligence Hearing By Making Up Parts Of the Trump-Ukraine Transcript
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... t-n2553753

If you don't have facts....just make up stuff. These commies are getting tiresome.
I love how he claimed he was "just doing a parody" when he was caught in his lies. I REALLY wish the other Reps would have repeatedly asked whether everything else he said was a lie / parody after that point.
Ding dong, the witch is dead


flechero
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 77
Posts: 3219
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Central Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3532

Post by flechero » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:44 pm
Grayling813 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:59 pm
Impeachment Circus: Adam Schiff Kicks Off Intelligence Hearing By Making Up Parts Of the Trump-Ukraine Transcript
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... t-n2553753

If you don't have facts....just make up stuff. These commies are getting tiresome.
I love how he claimed he was "just doing a parody" when he was caught in his lies. I REALLY wish the other Reps would have repeatedly asked whether everything else he said was a lie / parody after that point.
Imagine how incredibly angry he would have been if Maguire had answered a few of his questions with a little parody :shock:


Grayling813
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 51
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3533

Post by Grayling813 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:15 pm

Hopefully the entire recording of the conversation can be release, with permission of the Ukranian president, and the communists will have to find something else to impeach the President over.
They never stop to consider unintended consequences of their actions.
"If safety requires us to indefinitely forfeit the most valuable parts of our lives, what exactly are we trying to save?"
~ A.J. Kay

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 179
Posts: 9773
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3534

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:38 pm

Grayling813 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:15 pm
Hopefully the entire recording of the conversation can be release, with permission of the Ukranian president, and the communists will have to find something else to impeach the President over.
They never stop to consider unintended consequences of their actions.
They are so eaten up with TDS that they simply don't care what else happens. They just want to get Trump.


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 91
Posts: 1895
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3535

Post by TreyHouston » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:13 pm

Grayling813 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:15 pm
Hopefully the entire recording of the conversation can be release, with permission of the Ukranian president, and the communists will have to find something else to impeach the President over.
They never stop to consider unintended consequences of their actions.
Why stop there?!?! What about EVERY conversation he has had with EVERYONE! Lets Dissect every word he has ever said in private.

Can we do this with the Democrats as well?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 11161
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3536

Post by Oldgringo » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:35 pm

I absolutely DESPISE everyone in Pawpaw's cartoon above and they're just the tip of that iceberg. :mad5


Grayling813
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 51
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3537

Post by Grayling813 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:30 am

Oldgringo wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:35 pm
I absolutely DESPISE everyone in Pawpaw's cartoon above and they're just the tip of that iceberg. :mad5
They are so dangerously close to crossing that line between partisan hacks and domestic enemies of the Constitution.
"If safety requires us to indefinitely forfeit the most valuable parts of our lives, what exactly are we trying to save?"
~ A.J. Kay


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1315
Posts: 13094
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3538

Post by philip964 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:37 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/tech/wha ... index.html

CNN asks and answers ( in their way) what is Crowdstrike and why did the whistleblower mention it in his claim as Trump mentions it in his phone call with the President of the Ukraine.

Despite CNN’s report that it’s all a conspiracy theory, many out there believe it is the Rosetta Stone that ties the Mueller investigation, Hacking of the DNC, Bidens payoffs from the Ukraine, the Dossier, FBI malfeasance and Russian collusion into one neat package.

Crowdstrike is a software security firm based in silicone valley.


Grayling813
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 51
Posts: 1415
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:18 am

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3539

Post by Grayling813 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:41 pm

BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/0 ... ays-filed/
"If safety requires us to indefinitely forfeit the most valuable parts of our lives, what exactly are we trying to save?"
~ A.J. Kay

User avatar

Syntyr
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 14
Posts: 1441
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:54 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3540

Post by Syntyr » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:55 pm

Grayling813 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:30 am
Oldgringo wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:35 pm
I absolutely DESPISE everyone in Pawpaw's cartoon above and they're just the tip of that iceberg. :mad5
They are so dangerously close to crossing that line between partisan hacks and domestic enemies of the Constitution.
Make no mistake we are in a cold civil war right now. The democrats have abandoned all pretense and the republicans are trying to figure out how to get rid of Trump without getting burned too much.
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Remo Williams
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”