Today in Trump's new term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4141

Post by philip964 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:23 pm

https://apple.news/AolJrXrGGT6GRLB2zkf1z7w

Trump starts new Federal $400 a week unemployment benefits, since Congress is deadlocked.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4142

Post by philip964 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:59 pm



Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4143

Post by philip964 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:45 pm

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... -security/

Snopes says mixed answer if Trump plans to end social security and Medicare if re-elected.



Biden ad ran just before, pretty smart. This is where he supposedly says it.

https://money.yahoo.com/column-followin ... 13253.html

If re-elected will kill social security and Medicare.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020/08 ... 596985351/

Kudlow, Trump wouldn’t end SS through payroll tax order. Oh I feel so much better now.

https://www.salon.com/2020/08/10/aides- ... e-elected/

Aides walk back Trumps statement.

Gee we get to choose between No gun High tax Biden and supports guns but no Social Security Trump.

If I thought Trumps first act was to eliminate my Property Tax deduction, well I don’t know what I would have done. I need Social Security to pay at least part of my property taxes when I retire. Geez. Or did he just pull a Biden moment.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4144

Post by philip964 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:26 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-t ... 00601.html

Trump campaign reimagines Willie Horton in tweets showing Biden pro crime.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4145

Post by philip964 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:28 pm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... ty-region/

More winning. Historic peace accord between Israel and UAE.

User avatar

Rafe
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: Htown

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4146

Post by Rafe » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:54 pm

philip964 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:28 pm
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... ty-region/

More winning. Historic peace accord between Israel and UAE.
More here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -agreement
President Trump, "Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed released a joint statement Thursday, after the three spoke 'and agreed to the full normalization of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.' The statement said that the 'diplomatic breakthrough' was at 'the request of President Trump,' and that Israel will 'suspend declaring sovereignty over areas outlined in the President’s Vision for Peace and focus its efforts now on expanding ties with other countries in the Arab and Muslim world.'"
This potentially is the most significant step in normalization of Middle East relations since the Camp David Accord.

But what did ABC World News Tonight think was the more significant lead story? "Trump Opposes Funding USPS in Bid to Block Vote by Mail." Yep. That's what they aired before the Middle East piece, complete with soundbyte by Nancy Pelosi. That's bigger news to the Lame Stream Media because it's something they can air that tries to tear down Trump's chances of re-election. :banghead:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 164
Posts: 9484
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4147

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Rafe wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:54 pm
philip964 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:28 pm
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... ty-region/

More winning. Historic peace accord between Israel and UAE.
More here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -agreement
President Trump, "Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed released a joint statement Thursday, after the three spoke 'and agreed to the full normalization of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.' The statement said that the 'diplomatic breakthrough' was at 'the request of President Trump,' and that Israel will 'suspend declaring sovereignty over areas outlined in the President’s Vision for Peace and focus its efforts now on expanding ties with other countries in the Arab and Muslim world.'"
This potentially is the most significant step in normalization of Middle East relations since the Camp David Accord.

But what did ABC World News Tonight think was the more significant lead story? "Trump Opposes Funding USPS in Bid to Block Vote by Mail." Yep. That's what they aired before the Middle East piece, complete with soundbyte by Nancy Pelosi. That's bigger news to the Lame Stream Media because it's something they can air that tries to tear down Trump's chances of re-election. :banghead:
They don't even attempt to hide their bias any more. When I first saw the story I was thinking of what a huge deal it was. I figured it would be all over the news. Nope... it is unbelievable!


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4148

Post by philip964 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:56 am



Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4149

Post by philip964 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:09 am

https://www.click2houston.com/news/poli ... -in-votes/

Trump admits he is blocking Postal cash to stop mail in votes.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4150

Post by philip964 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:05 pm

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... eveloping/

A young FBI agent has plead guilty to fabricating evidence in the Trump Russia probe.

Not a not guilty and a prolonged trial, but a guilty plea.

I guess this may be the first domino.

Beginnings of a October surprise?

Interesting Drudge has nothing.

User avatar

Flightmare
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 81
Posts: 2694
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Plano, TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4151

Post by Flightmare » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:57 pm

NYC police union endorses Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-po ... presidency
Lynch said that in his 21-years as the chief of the PBA he didn’t remember a president being endorsed by the union and said, “In the NYC PBA you earn the endorsement.”
Deplorable lunatic since 2016


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4152

Post by philip964 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:28 pm

https://apple.news/A4jO03nsRTqCO0z3gP8hzhQ

CNN says Trump is a weak candidate.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4153

Post by philip964 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:30 pm

Flightmare wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:57 pm
NYC police union endorses Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc-po ... presidency
Lynch said that in his 21-years as the chief of the PBA he didn’t remember a president being endorsed by the union and said, “In the NYC PBA you earn the endorsement.”
There is a headline on I think New York post that says Trump could take New York.

Wouldn’t that be something. Especially for a weak candidate.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1237
Posts: 12619
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4154

Post by philip964 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:56 pm

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... hes-trying

By dismantling the Post Office, Taylor Swift says Trump is trying to cheat the election.

User avatar

03Lightningrocks
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 164
Posts: 9484
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: DFW area

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#4155

Post by 03Lightningrocks » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:03 pm

philip964 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:56 pm
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... hes-trying

By dismantling the Post Office, Taylor Swift says Trump is trying to cheat the election.
I love how leftists exaggerate the facts to fit their narrative. So refusing to give them 50 BILLION dollars is dismantling them? LOL... if the post office is failing it is due to severe mismanagement that has been ongoing for many years. You could give them a trillion dollars and they would still screw up mas mail in voting.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”