Joe Xiden AKA Brandon- Not guilty by reason of mental disability

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 102

Re: Joe Xiden AKA Brandon

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Ruark wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:56 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:26 am ....We The People, sit back and do NOTHING about it.That tree of Liberty becomes thirstier every day.
I think most people are thinking something like, "well... yeah... so what am I supposed to do?"
Same thoughts here. Unfortunately we still have folks who think their vote means something. Eventually they will realize their vote means nothing. The only question is, will it be too late? Our country is no longer a Republic. We are ruled over by the very people we expect to represent us.

mayor
Posts in topic: 42

Post by mayor »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:08 am
Ruark wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:56 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:26 am ....We The People, sit back and do NOTHING about it.That tree of Liberty becomes thirstier every day.
I think most people are thinking something like, "well... yeah... so what am I supposed to do?"
Same thoughts here. Unfortunately we still have folks who think their vote means something. Eventually they will realize their vote means nothing. The only question is, will it be too late? Our country is no longer a Republic. We are ruled over by the very people we expect to represent us.
It's never too late. Improvise, adapt, overcome. There's always something else that can be done.
And joey thinks he knows what is best:

Paladin
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

GOP: Where Did Joe Biden's $10 Million Windfall In 2017 Actually Come From?
Before the 2020 election, USA Today published a “fact check” article that tried to support the claims that the Bidens earned “$15.6 million … from speaking fees and book deals” from 2017 to 2019, and that “more than $10 million of that total income was profits from Biden’s memoir ‘Promise Me, Dad’ and $3 million in profits from Jill Biden’s book.”
Tax fraud??
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member

mayor

Post by mayor »

Nothing more than theatre. Someone commented "If Grassley has read the document, and if it's not classified, why doesn't Cruz or Hawley ask Grassley why *he* isn't releasing it to the public? Doesn't the public have the right to know?" I agree whole heartedly. If it isn't classified, release it to the public. Abbate said: “What I will tell you with respect to the document, the document was redacted to protect the source, as everyone knows, and this is a question of life and death, potentially.”
Is this a threat?

srothstein
Posts in topic: 37

Post by srothstein »

I am just curious and too lazy to research it myself. Does anyone know what the federal statute of limitations is on prohibited person in possession of a firearm or lying on the 4473? How about the bribery of a public official statute?

I think this is why they are just slowing down these investigations.
Steve Rothstein

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Tucker Carlson Takes Aim At "Wannabe Dictator" Joe Biden

Apparently calling a Wannabe Dictator a Wannabe Dictator is too much for the legacy media :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 660

Post by philip964 »

Wannabe dictators take advantage there position to grope women.

Caution pressing play may violate forum rules, although does show little girls a valuable lesson on how to quickly cut off such advances.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

The dollar figures are rapidly rising:

House Oversight Chairman Says There Is Evidence Of $20-$30 Million Of Illegal Payments To Bidens
“They know there’s something wrong here. They know all the allegations have merit, because of where Joe Biden was, because of what we’ve seen on tape before, where Joe Biden bragged about firing that prosecutor,” he added,

“They know that this family created these shell companies. They know this family was money-laundering, they were profiting off Joe Biden’s influence,” Comer asserted, adding “The media knows that – they’re just not covering it.”

“I can assure you: there is more money that we’re going to be able to identify, that was transferred between foreign nationals in other countries and the Biden family,” Comer further emphasised, adding “I think, eventually, the mainstream media will turn on Joe Biden and start asking the real questions: ‘What did your family do to receive all this money?’”

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:44 pm Tucker Carlson Takes Aim At "Wannabe Dictator" Joe Biden

Apparently calling a Wannabe Dictator a Wannabe Dictator is too much for the legacy media :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana
Tucker unleashed! He let both Faux News and Bidet have it with both barrels.

Speaking of Faux News...
These are the worst numbers in primetime that Fox News has ever posted…
https://www.revolver.news/2023/06/how-l ... milestone/

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Biden bizarrely ends Connecticut anti gun speech with 'God Save the Queen,' sparking uproar: 'Truly incapacitated'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-biz ... apacitated

I’m really surprised our adversaries haven’t taken more advantage of this situation.

Sky News Australia seems to be paying attention.

MSM maybe is not saying anything on purpose as they fear for our country’s safty.

mayor

Post by mayor »

I despise Brandon and his entire administration.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:24 pm Biden bizarrely ends Connecticut anti gun speech with 'God Save the Queen,' sparking uproar: 'Truly incapacitated'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-biz ... apacitated

I’m really surprised our adversaries haven’t taken more advantage of this situation.

Sky News Australia seems to be paying attention.

MSM maybe is not saying anything on purpose as they fear for our country’s safty.
Clear demonstration that Brandon has more loyalty to dead British monarchs than America or the US Constitution.

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Chemist45 »

Put a pistol on a brace, and it ... turns into a gun. Makes them where you can have a higher-caliber weapon — a higher-caliber bullet coming out of that gun.
" —Joe Biden

Well, golly gee! No wonder he wants to ban them there Pistol Braces. Just bolting it on gets you a higher caliber weapon.
If you put one of those on a .22 would it make it into a .44?
Is it cumulative?
Would 2 braces on my .22 make it into an .88?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufH4eZ7sF_I

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Biden admin takes aim at hunters in latest regulation: 'Preventing Americans from hunting'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... om-hunting

No lead ammunition on federal land. Depleted uranium still ok.

Return to “Off-Topic”