Ultimate Woke

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

User avatar

Texas_Blaze
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: Ultimate Woke

#31

Post by Texas_Blaze »

mojo84 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:18 am
anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:45 pm How about we right up front proclaim that no matter what the freak shows claim, there is only two genders, male and female, either XX or XY and nothing can change this no matter how many hormones ou take or mutilation surgeries you obtain.
Yep. We also need to acknowledge gender dysmorphia is a mental illness and it isn't properly treated by succumbing to it and mutilating one's body. However, if they want to claim to be something they aren't, then go for it and do it all the way. Stop with the fence riding and playing both sides.

All this wokeness and political correctness to appease a miniscule portion of the population who are mentally ill or just attention grabbers is ridiculous and becoming dangerous.

All of this tribalism and points of contention that are being created and promoted are tearing down our country.
I remember a few years ago when I got a PM from a mod threatening me to get banned right on this site for saying these things in a single post. My, how times have change indeed.
Distinguished author of opinions and pro bono self proclaimed internet lawyer providing expert advice on what you should do and believe on all matters of life.
User avatar

C-dub
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 13373
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Ultimate Woke

#32

Post by C-dub »

I hate to be a downer, but there are several other abnormalities or mutations and such than just XX or XY that really mess things up phenotypically. I'm not into going with what a person "feels" like and would advocate for genetic & chromosome analysis testing for anyone that claims some sort of gender dysphoria to find out for sure what's going on.

I'm all in for someone that is actually XY and thinks they are a woman or wants to be a woman has really got some serious mental issues that should be addressed somehow. I guess, but hey, if they aren't hurting anyone with their delusion then maybe just leave them be. We can't really force someone to act like a man if they don't want to if they aren't hurting anyone. Just for clarity, that Thomas dude that is legally a woman competing against women is hurting everyone he swims against. Even Bruce Jenner says that's a problem and he wouldn't do it.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider
User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 7780
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: Richmond, Texas

Re: Ultimate Woke

#33

Post by anygunanywhere »

C-dub wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:08 pm I hate to be a downer, but there are several other abnormalities or mutations and such than just XX or XY that really mess things up phenotypically. I'm not into going with what a person "feels" like and would advocate for genetic & chromosome analysis testing for anyone that claims some sort of gender dysphoria to find out for sure what's going on.

I'm all in for someone that is actually XY and thinks they are a woman or wants to be a woman has really got some serious mental issues that should be addressed somehow. I guess, but hey, if they aren't hurting anyone with their delusion then maybe just leave them be. We can't really force someone to act like a man if they don't want to if they aren't hurting anyone. Just for clarity, that Thomas dude that is legally a woman competing against women is hurting everyone he swims against. Even Bruce Jenner says that's a problem and he wouldn't do it.
It would be nice if the freaks would let us be. It is their insistence that we normalize their freak show and let them use womens rest rooms and expose them to our daughters that needs to stop. Nothing about the lgbtqueer lifestyle has anything to do with letting them be if they aren’t hurting anyone. It has everything to do with them forcing their pervert actions into our lives yes.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand
User avatar

C-dub
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 13373
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Ultimate Woke

#34

Post by C-dub »

anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:08 pm
C-dub wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:08 pm I hate to be a downer, but there are several other abnormalities or mutations and such than just XX or XY that really mess things up phenotypically. I'm not into going with what a person "feels" like and would advocate for genetic & chromosome analysis testing for anyone that claims some sort of gender dysphoria to find out for sure what's going on.

I'm all in for someone that is actually XY and thinks they are a woman or wants to be a woman has really got some serious mental issues that should be addressed somehow. I guess, but hey, if they aren't hurting anyone with their delusion then maybe just leave them be. We can't really force someone to act like a man if they don't want to if they aren't hurting anyone. Just for clarity, that Thomas dude that is legally a woman competing against women is hurting everyone he swims against. Even Bruce Jenner says that's a problem and he wouldn't do it.
It would be nice if the freaks would let us be. It is their insistence that we normalize their freak show and let them use womens rest rooms and expose them to our daughters that needs to stop. Nothing about the lgbtqueer lifestyle has anything to do with letting them be if they aren’t hurting anyone. It has everything to do with them forcing their pervert actions into our lives yes.
Unfortunately, that is the way people are going about it.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

BigGuy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1038
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:36 am
Contact:

Re: Ultimate Woke

#35

Post by BigGuy »

anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:08 pm
C-dub wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:08 pm I hate to be a downer, but there are several other abnormalities or mutations and such than just XX or XY that really mess things up phenotypically. I'm not into going with what a person "feels" like and would advocate for genetic & chromosome analysis testing for anyone that claims some sort of gender dysphoria to find out for sure what's going on.

I'm all in for someone that is actually XY and thinks they are a woman or wants to be a woman has really got some serious mental issues that should be addressed somehow. I guess, but hey, if they aren't hurting anyone with their delusion then maybe just leave them be. We can't really force someone to act like a man if they don't want to if they aren't hurting anyone. Just for clarity, that Thomas dude that is legally a woman competing against women is hurting everyone he swims against. Even Bruce Jenner says that's a problem and he wouldn't do it.
It would be nice if the freaks would let us be. It is their insistence that we normalize their freak show and let them use womens rest rooms and expose them to our daughters that needs to stop. Nothing about the lgbtqueer lifestyle has anything to do with letting them be if they aren’t hurting anyone. It has everything to do with them forcing their pervert actions into our lives yes.
:iagree:

srothstein
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 5159
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:27 pm
Location: Luling, TX

Re: Ultimate Woke

#36

Post by srothstein »

anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:08 pmIt would be nice if the freaks would let us be. It is their insistence that we normalize their freak show and let them use womens rest rooms and expose them to our daughters that needs to stop. Nothing about the lgbtqueer lifestyle has anything to do with letting them be if they aren’t hurting anyone. It has everything to do with them forcing their pervert actions into our lives yes.
If you ever want to have some fun in a debate about this, ask them to define a birth defect. Suggest that a birth defect is any mutation that does not enhance either the survival odds of the individual or the survival of the species. Most of the time they agree with that definition and wonder what it has to do with this topic. Point out that a mutation can be defined as any deviation from the species norm. If people with gender dysphoria or homosexuality are truly born with it, then it is a mutation (different from the norm) and since it clearly does not help survival or either the individual or the species (actually lowers chances for the species survival), then both are birth defects. Are there any other birth defects that we grant special privileges and do not work to correct?

And if they are not birth defects, then that means they are not born that way and it is a choice. And we don't have to support or grant privileges to people based on choices, right? After all, isn't that why blue lives don't matter, because that was their choice?

The ones I have done this with, never seem to have any answers to my points.
Steve Rothstein
User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 7780
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: Richmond, Texas

Re: Ultimate Woke

#37

Post by anygunanywhere »

Image
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 25
Posts: 17007
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Ultimate Woke

#38

Post by philip964 »

Will Thomas: NBC News op-ed compares trans swimmer to Jackie Robinson, should be 'celebrated' as 'trailblazer'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lia-thoma ... e-robinson

De Santis declares Florida real female swimmer the true winner.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 25
Posts: 17007
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Ultimate Woke

#39

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:36 pm Will Thomas: NBC News op-ed compares trans swimmer to Jackie Robinson, should be 'celebrated' as 'trailblazer'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lia-thoma ... e-robinson

De Santis declares Florida real female swimmer the true winner.

NBC news airbrushes Will Thomas’s photo for the news to make him look more feminine.
Attachments
D34D3D52-91B1-47A9-BA37-4750790FDDED.jpeg

BigGuy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1038
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:36 am
Contact:

Re: Ultimate Woke

#40

Post by BigGuy »

srothstein wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:36 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:08 pmIt would be nice if the freaks would let us be. It is their insistence that we normalize their freak show and let them use womens rest rooms and expose them to our daughters that needs to stop. Nothing about the lgbtqueer lifestyle has anything to do with letting them be if they aren’t hurting anyone. It has everything to do with them forcing their pervert actions into our lives yes.
If you ever want to have some fun in a debate about this, ask them to define a birth defect. Suggest that a birth defect is any mutation that does not enhance either the survival odds of the individual or the survival of the species. Most of the time they agree with that definition and wonder what it has to do with this topic. Point out that a mutation can be defined as any deviation from the species norm. If people with gender dysphoria or homosexuality are truly born with it, then it is a mutation (different from the norm) and since it clearly does not help survival or either the individual or the species (actually lowers chances for the species survival), then both are birth defects. Are there any other birth defects that we grant special privileges and do not work to correct?

And if they are not birth defects, then that means they are not born that way and it is a choice. And we don't have to support or grant privileges to people based on choices, right? After all, isn't that why blue lives don't matter, because that was their choice?

The ones I have done this with, never seem to have any answers to my points.
The only flaw in your logic is .... well that you're using logic. These folks don't seem too impressed with simple minded concepts like reality.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 25
Posts: 17007
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Ultimate Woke

#41

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/d ... rom-texas/

Abbott’s executive order I think was over ruled by two judges, so this elementary school is having a gay pride week.

Not my school district is it yours?

Caution - photo could violate forum rules ( which require everything to be not offensive to a young girl, I think)
User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 7780
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: Richmond, Texas

Re: Ultimate Woke

#42

Post by anygunanywhere »

philip964 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:03 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:36 pm Will Thomas: NBC News op-ed compares trans swimmer to Jackie Robinson, should be 'celebrated' as 'trailblazer'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lia-thoma ... e-robinson

De Santis declares Florida real female swimmer the true winner.

NBC news airbrushes Will Thomas’s photo for the news to make him look more feminine.
Putting lipstick on a pig.

Putting a rock in the oven don’t make it a biscuit.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand
User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 26594
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Ultimate Woke

#43

Post by The Annoyed Man »

srothstein wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:36 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:08 pmIt would be nice if the freaks would let us be. It is their insistence that we normalize their freak show and let them use womens rest rooms and expose them to our daughters that needs to stop. Nothing about the lgbtqueer lifestyle has anything to do with letting them be if they aren’t hurting anyone. It has everything to do with them forcing their pervert actions into our lives yes.
If you ever want to have some fun in a debate about this, ask them to define a birth defect. Suggest that a birth defect is any mutation that does not enhance either the survival odds of the individual or the survival of the species. Most of the time they agree with that definition and wonder what it has to do with this topic. Point out that a mutation can be defined as any deviation from the species norm. If people with gender dysphoria or homosexuality are truly born with it, then it is a mutation (different from the norm) and since it clearly does not help survival or either the individual or the species (actually lowers chances for the species survival), then both are birth defects. Are there any other birth defects that we grant special privileges and do not work to correct?

And if they are not birth defects, then that means they are not born that way and it is a choice. And we don't have to support or grant privileges to people based on choices, right? After all, isn't that why blue lives don't matter, because that was their choice?

The ones I have done this with, never seem to have any answers to my points.
When are you running for POTUS?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 25
Posts: 17007
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Ultimate Woke

#44

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/upenn-nominates- ... 7npn3-waxZ

University of Pennsylvania nominates William (Lia) Thomas for the NCAA Woman of the Year Award.

Actually somewhat of a less than glowing story about William.
User avatar

Rafe
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 1516
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: Htown

Re: Ultimate Woke

#45

Post by Rafe »

Yep. Wokeism runs rampant.

World Health Organization plans to rename monkeypox over stigmatization concerns
https://abc13.com/renaming-monkeypox-vi ... /12121213/
The World Health Organization says it's holding an open forum to rename the disease monkeypox, after some critics raised concerns the name could be derogatory or have racist connotations....

WHO said the decision was made following a meeting of scientists this week and in line with current best practices for naming diseases, which aims to "avoid causing offense to any cultural, social, national, regional, professional, or ethnic groups, and minimize any negative impact on trade, travel, tourism or animal welfare."

Monkeypox was first named in 1958 when research monkeys in Denmark were observed to have a "pox-like" disease, although they are not thought to be the animal reservoir.
So the term "monkeypox" is somehow both racist (even though it was discovered and named in Denmark) and demeaning to all in the Order Primates, Suborder Simiiformes. How dare it.

Next, it will be determined that the word "disease" itself is racist, negatively impactful, and causes offense. It will be changed to "tangential inconvenience" or "non-identity nuisance."
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”