Galveston County stay at home order

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
eyedoc
Posts in topic: 1

Galveston County stay at home order

Post by eyedoc »

https://gcoem.org/galveston-county-issu ... ome-order/

Lock down for Galveston County starting at 11:59 pm tomorrow.

crazy2medic

Re: Galveston County stay at home order

Post by crazy2medic »

So is the county going to pay citizens Electric bill and water bill? Who pays the bill when the people can't go to work?
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Liquor stores can stay open. Churches are commanded to be closed. The Filthy Petri dishes AKA Public transportation are to remain up and running. It's now a crime to visit a friend or family member who lives alone.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

GeekwithaGun
Posts in topic: 2

Post by GeekwithaGun »

Liberty wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:41 am “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Liquor stores can stay open. Churches are commanded to be closed. The Filthy Petri dishes AKA Public transportation are to remain up and running. It's now a crime to visit a friend or family member who lives alone.
"Congress" is getting around this by the states and counties doing it. Will this be the norm for from now on during flu season?
NRA Life Member

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

GeekwithaGun wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:07 am
Liberty wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:41 am “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

"Congress" is getting around this by the states and counties doing it. Will this be the norm for from now on during flu season?
Christian Law Association told me this three times yesterday before I finally just gave in with all of the “but” questions. He said I would probably be arrested and they would defend me, but I would loose. I am scrambling trying to figure out how to get sermons to my people online. I know very little about commuters and even more mad that I cannot leave my home to go check on the older church members who depend on me and my wife to do things for them and check on them.
:banghead:

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

carlson1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:19 am

Christian Law Association told me this three times yesterday before I finally just gave in with all of the “but” questions. He said I would probably be arrested and they would defend me, but I would loose. I am scrambling trying to figure out how to get sermons to my people online. I know very little about commuters and even more mad that I cannot leave my home to go check on the older church members who depend on me and my wife to do things for them and check on them.
I just sent you a text. Give me a call. Maybe I can help.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

carlson1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:19 am

Then sir, I submit that the government has openly declared war upon Christ and those who are called to do His work, if they would arrest you for doing it.

GeekwithaGun
Posts in topic: 2

Post by GeekwithaGun »

Carl, I sent you a PM
NRA Life Member

Return to “Off-Topic”