Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by satellite controlled truck mounted remote control machine gun

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 13301
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by satellite controlled truck mounted remote control machine gun

#1

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/remote-c ... ort-claims

150 yards hit 3 times.

Truck self destructed. No CIA or Mosaid agents were any where near by.

We are getting so good.
Last edited by philip964 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

RoyGBiv
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 8333
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 am
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#2

Post by RoyGBiv »

Hard to know what's real these days...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... unmen.html
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Image
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Rob72
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 am
Location: Gulf Coast

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#3

Post by Rob72 »

Why is my suspicion that he was whacked by his own government because they had suspicions that he might be working with Foreign Powers...?
User avatar

Lynyrd
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1526
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:20 am
Location: East Texas

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#4

Post by Lynyrd »

I suspect the true story about this will never be public knowledge.
Do what you say you're gonna do.
User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 25985
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Rob72 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:42 pm Why is my suspicion that he was whacked by his own government because they had suspicions that he might be working with Foreign Powers...?
That was my thought exactly.
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings. BTW, have you noticed that the topographical contours of local lake bottoms seem to have changed and become more rich in aluminum alloys and polymers in the last 10 years?

crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 2112
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#6

Post by crazy2medic »

Maybe it was a decepticon that committed suicide after the attack!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker
User avatar

The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 25985
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#7

Post by The Annoyed Man »

crazy2medic wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:44 pm Maybe it was a decepticon that committed suicide after the attack!
It had to have been the Autobot resistance. The Iranians are decepticons.
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings. BTW, have you noticed that the topographical contours of local lake bottoms seem to have changed and become more rich in aluminum alloys and polymers in the last 10 years?

crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 2112
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#8

Post by crazy2medic »

Lol, true!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker
User avatar

ELB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 7842
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Seguin

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#9

Post by ELB »

philip964 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:09 pm https://www.dailywire.com/news/remote-c ... ort-claims

150 yards hit 3 times.

Truck self destructed. No CIA or Mosaid agents were any where near by.

We are getting so good.
So Rube Goldberg works for the Mossad? Interesting...
USAF 1982-2005
____________
“The only thing more enjoyable than seeing your opponent lose an election they rigged is seeing them lose an investigation they rigged.” Author unknown but dead on the mark.

Rob72
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 am
Location: Gulf Coast

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#10

Post by Rob72 »

philip964 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:09 pm https://www.dailywire.com/news/remote-c ... ort-claims

150 yards hit 3 times.

Truck self destructed. No CIA or Mosaid agents were any where near by.

We are getting so good.
:mrgreen: 3 yards, 30 rounds from a Krink, hit 3 times. Hitter jumped in truck, and former Royal Guardsman-now contractor- blew him up to shut him up. Nope. no CIA or Mossad anywhere near... :biggrinjester:
User avatar

RoyGBiv
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 8333
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 am
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#11

Post by RoyGBiv »

Professor Plumb did it in the kitchen with the candlestick holder.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Image
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek
User avatar

JustSomeOldGuy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:49 am

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#12

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:40 pm
Rob72 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:42 pm Why is my suspicion that he was whacked by his own government because they had suspicions that he might be working with Foreign Powers...?
That was my thought exactly.
Wonder who planted that suspicion. Once upon a time, I would have presumed we did.
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver
User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 11175
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#13

Post by Oldgringo »

They had to blame somebody...else!

mrvmax
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1928
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:16 pm
Location: Friendswood
Contact:

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#14

Post by mrvmax »

Lynyrd wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:45 pm I suspect the true story about this will never be public knowledge.
Nope, within the next decade there will be a movie about it,

Rob72
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 am
Location: Gulf Coast

Re: Iranian top Nuke guy assassinated by truck mounted remote control machine gun

#15

Post by Rob72 »

JustSomeOldGuy wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:00 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:40 pm
Rob72 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:42 pm Why is my suspicion that he was whacked by his own government because they had suspicions that he might be working with Foreign Powers...?
That was my thought exactly.
Wonder who planted that suspicion. Once upon a time, I would have presumed we did.
Pretty obviously, Mossad (and possibly CIA) had ready access to the Iranian nuke program. Because totalitarian regimes encourage ignorance and stupidity in the citizenry, to maintain power, it is very damaging to have one of the functional intellects be recognized as a traitor to the party (e.g., when one of the Shining Stars steps away, it may indicate to others that The Party is not so fantastic after all, loss of national prestige, "makes us look dumberer...", etc..)

This:
The killers - which included a pair of snipers - formed 62-person group of plotters, reports have revealed
is well within the realm of comprehension of the ignorant, unwashed masses. Unfortunately, not all of Iran's masses are so ignorant (or unwashed) and would know that neither Israel or the US is using mega-hit teams in recent years, and so the story has to be changed. It looks bad largely because the leadership underestimate their own people so badly. It isn't like the pre-internet '80s, behind the Iron Curtain, where bull could be sold as golden because it was hard to disprove.

I guess my main objection to the presented scenario is that a remote controlled truck is pretty easily out maneuvered, where as the "Ninja missile" drones are not, and the truck scenario relies on what is basically best described as full-on-tard response by the security team and the target in response to fired rounds dinging on the car. Seriously, you get out because you think gravel is scratching your paint? Equally, the remote control Corgi Killer Truck can sever the target's spine with one of three shots, but can't put a single HEAT/sabot AP round through his gourd, at the same range, through the car...?

As it stands, if people buy it, Fakhrizadeh is now a martyr for the State, a rallying point against oppression by the Zionist empire and the Great Satan. :roll:
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”