I would feel alot safer...

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Astro
Posts in topic: 1

I would feel alot safer...

Post by Astro »

The University of Houston is constantly have problems with assualt of various kinds, robbery, and there have been a few murders since I enrolled in the fall. The last straw was when a guy was shot to death at a bus stop exactly an hour before I pass by the exact one. It is easy for an attacker to target a college campus because they know for a fact that no one is carrying. Well Im sick of it...to many innocent peoples lives are being taken while trying to get a better education its time for concealed carry on campus.

sorry for the rant, but you know its true.
Texas CHL Holder

barres

Re: I would feel alot safer...

Post by barres »

Yes, we do, and we agree with you 100%, but we're not the people you have to convince. Start with your State Representative and State Senator. Be polite and respectful, but let them know how crime on campus has touched your life.

And be safe out there.
Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

centex aggie

Re: I would feel alot safer...

Post by centex aggie »

I think responsible educated handgun operators is what is needed on every campus.

Disabled U.S. Army Veteran 94'-98'
NRA Life Member

Greg

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”