A Better East Texas: Guns on campus

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPB »

Nice, not sure why I overlooked posting this news video
KLTV Channel 7
Posted: Mar 11, 2011 8:19 AM CST Updated: Mar 11, 2011 8:19 AM CST
http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14232672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Thomas

Re: A Better East Texas: Guns on campus

Post by Thomas »

RPB, did you post that guest comment? It looks like something someone posted here in the forums a day or two ago, but I don't remember where.
I absolutely guarantee you are safer than it being left in a car for a criminal to get while I run into the library. No one has ever reached into my pants in the library or in a classroom to see what might be concealed in there.
funny logic +1 :lol:

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: A Better East Texas: Guns on campus

Post by RPB »

lol yep, that be me :mrgreen:

I've actually expected some person to recommend a car gun safe, and I'd reply that criminals who steal entire ATM machines and radios from cars would take the whole thing ... but oddly, anti gun people never suggested that.

Instead they say "leave it at home"
To which I reply, I would except for
1) house burglars
2) If I needed it, I haven't trained it to come when I whistle yet, so that's not an option. A fire extinguisher at your house does no good to me escaping a fire when I'm trapped at my location; better to keep proper tools handy.

None offered to pay the expense of a safe for my home yet, nor my car either one. (sigh) :yawn
(Not that I don't have safes, but they don't know that. If they are that concerned ... start writing me checks ) :roll:
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”