Beaumont paper-guns/campus-seeks feedback/comments

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Beaumont paper-guns/campus-seeks feedback/comments

Post by RPB »

PRO/CON VIEW: Should college students in Texas be allowed to carry concealed handguns on campus?
By Enterprise editorial staff
Published 01:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 29, 2011
OUR VIEW: No guns on campus
FEEDBACK: What do you think? Should college students in Texas be allowed to carry concealed handguns on campus? Post a comment below now!
Read more: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/defau ... z1I0NTjAhY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Texas Size 11

Re: Beaumont paper-guns/campus-seeks feedback/comments

Post by Texas Size 11 »

"What's far more likely is that an inexperienced student would accidentally fire his weapon or use it inappropriately."

Seriously? I know students who have been shooting since they were five years old that have plenty of experience with handguns. This is the crux of argument for con in this article? :smash:
Never pet a burning dog...

MoJo

Re: Beaumont paper-guns/campus-seeks feedback/comments

Post by MoJo »

Texas Size 11 wrote:"What's far more likely is that an inexperienced student would accidentally fire his weapon or use it inappropriately."

Seriously? I know students who have been shooting since they were five years old that have plenty of experience with handguns. This is the crux of argument for con in this article? :smash:

The Beaumont "Surprise" is so liberal they made Ted Kennedy look conservitive.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”