Kenosha Wisconsin Shooter discussion

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

rtschl
Posts in topic: 52

Re: Kenosha Wisconsin Shooter discussion

Post by rtschl »

Concerning if true. Posobeic has a solid history of news scoops. Hopefully the jury isn't intimidated, but how could not be?

Ron
NRA Member

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 9

Post by G.A. Heath »

powerboatr wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:20 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:01 pm https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... n-n2599144

Beating a dead horse but, Prosecutor may have committed a misdemeanor.

Shows which lady he pointed the rifle at.

Idiot post says but it wasn’t loaded. Ask Alec about that as well.
that would worth watching him be arrested at end of trial. :tiphat:

when or if kyle is found NG, he should sue biden for defamation of character for calling him a racist and white supremacist last year

i have never been in a bar fight either.. but i would never take fists to a gun fight :banghead:
I forget where I saw it but one vlawgs I have been watching covered this. Essentially KR can sue, but his damages are very limited due to the damage the trial has done to his character.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

philip964
Posts in topic: 56

Post by philip964 »

This says 2 jurors holding up due to intimidation.

This would indicate not guilty by others.
Attachments
4E67D38B-F75D-42B0-8E23-E62C11E78524.jpeg

flechero
Posts in topic: 5

Post by flechero »

rtschl wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:50 pm Concerning if true.
Understatement of the week!

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

flechero wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:03 pm
rtschl wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:50 pm Concerning if true.
Understatement of the week!
Yeah, but in my defense I'm a little hesitant to trust anonymous sources of jury deliberations. But having served on one, it isn't a soundproof room they're deliberating in. It's not like the leftists and anarchists haven't been doxing people at their jobs, homes, and burned down their town last year. Further reports are that the jurors can hear the protesters outside. This is intimidation and nothing less. But nothing was said about any of this in the courtroom before the jury was sent home for the night.
Ron
NRA Member

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 9

Post by chasfm11 »

Here is yet another angle that I had not heard put together this way.

1. Jacob Blake was shot by a racist white cop.
2. The riots which protested the racist shooting were righteous
3. Anyone who opposed the righteous riots is a white supremacist, attempting to suppress righteous anger.
4. The guys that Rittenhouse shot were rioting and advancing the cause against white supremacy and therefore, regardless of their skin color “brothers” of the cause
5. People who oppose the cause need to be destroyed. Anyone who doesn’t want to see Rittenhouse killed or jailed for life is also a white supremacist and needs to destroyed, too.

This is how you get to the matter being racial even without a person of color involved.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Ruark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ruark »

Uh, yeah, how does he know this? In any case, it seems to me like if they feel they can't participate in the jury process, for whatever reason, they should tell the judge and have him send in a couple of alternate jurors.
-Ruark

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

This just gets worse and worse for the DA:

1. Claim that DA withheld evidence (link to story and tweet)
2. Claim that DA knows who jump kick man is
3. Software used by DA's experts states it is not to be used for evidence, only for investigative purposes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... fense.html

Ron
NRA Member

srothstein
Posts in topic: 15

Post by srothstein »

Paladin wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:07 am The Real Reason the Left Hates Kyle Rittenhouse
That right there is why they hate Kyle. They hate Kyle, because he showed the world, exactly why someone might need an AR-15.
I had not thought of this part of it before, but they are right that this is pretty damaging to the left's arguments against "assault rifles".
Steve Rothstein

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

Adding to my post above about the DA withholding evidence... Edited to add next page of motion

Here's the difference in video quality that the defense was not given and motion to dismiss with prejudice:

Last edited by rtschl on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
NRA Member

C-dub
Posts in topic: 13

Post by C-dub »

Remember back when there was this thought about the prosecutor intentionally going for a mistrial? The result of that could've been a mistrial with prejudice that would prevent any retrial due to double jeopardy because of intentionally throwing this one. I gotta say that this also smacks of being intentional, but with the hopes of being discovered after the jury has begun deliberation to avoid that mistrial with prejudice thing. Unless that is still on the table?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

FastCarry
Posts in topic: 6

Post by FastCarry »

C-dub wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:23 pm Remember back when there was this thought about the prosecutor intentionally going for a mistrial? The result of that could've been a mistrial with prejudice that would prevent any retrial due to double jeopardy because of intentionally throwing this one. I gotta say that this also smacks of being intentional, but with the hopes of being discovered after the jury has begun deliberation to avoid that mistrial with prejudice thing. Unless that is still on the table?
Still on the table, rekieta law is covering it now. Apparently theres a difference on whether or not the mistrial with prejudice is appealable if its ruled on before or after the jury has reached a verdict.

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

ADA Binger:"This isn't the same quality as our version is it?"
ADA Kraus"Our version is much clearer"

Ron
NRA Member

Paladin
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Paladin »

rtschl wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 pm Adding to my post above about the DA withholding evidence... Edited to add next page of motion

Here's the difference in video quality that the defense was not given and motion to dismiss with prejudice:

The prosecutor should be out of a job. He is a worse threat to the community than that childmolester Joseph Rosenbaum. I could watch that HD video all day.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Dave2
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Dave2 »

rtschl wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 pm Adding to my post above about the DA withholding evidence... Edited to add next page of motion

If I’m not mistaken, the courthouse opened a few minutes ago. I guess we’ll know what the judge thinks of all this fairly soon. Does anyone know what time the jury is set to reconvene?
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”