Anybody listen to The Ticket in Dallas?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
fickman
Posts in topic: 1

Anybody listen to The Ticket in Dallas?

Post by fickman »

. . . and notice that Corby has become an outright mouthpiece for the antis? I don't listen as much anymore since I work from home, but he's gone on an anti-gun rant while reading the news both times I heard him recently.

I've been a P1 for 10 years, and I'm pretty close to being completely done with the station. I just can't stomach these editorial rants and ignorance anymore. I still read Bob's Blog, but other than that, I think I'm done.
Native Texian

rokclimbertx

Re: Anybody listen to The Ticket in Dallas?

Post by rokclimbertx »

Big P1 here but I don't get to listen as much as I used to... i guess I've missed his rants... I haven't really cared for the new Hardline since we lost the Hammer, just not the same... So I'm in the same boat but for a different reason... I find myself tuning out a lot during their show...
130 Days to TXCHL Issued

Blinking Dog

Post by Blinking Dog »

I just moved back to the DFW area and am getting re-acquainted with the local radio stations. I first got on to 105.3 for the Russ Martin afternoon show. They seemed to be pro CHL. Same with their morning show although I didn't agree with pretty much everything else the morning team touts. Then they fired Russ so I now listen to The Ticket but personally haven't heard anything pro or con related to 2A or CHL. I'll keep my ears open.

BTW what happened to The Hammer?

DoubleJ

Post by DoubleJ »

Blinking Dog wrote:BTW what happened to The Hammer?
He got nailed!!!

I apologize for that....

anyway, 105.3 Changed formats altogether! Who'da thought they'd be a sports station!!!
FWIW, IIRC, AFAIK, FTMP, IANAL. YMMV.

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

When you stop (or start) listening to broadcast media, be sure and let the management of that business KNOW WHY!
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”