A heads up on Kalifornia

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TEX
Posts in topic: 1

Re: A heads up on Kalifornia

Post by TEX »

The NRA needs to prepare a challenge to these laws and as soon as Trump appoints honest conservative judges, including in the Supreme Court, then push forward with the challenge. How many ammo stores do you think will pop up just on the other side of the California border in Nevada and Oregon (already happening). So if I lived West Russia, I would simple get a mail box at UPS Store in Nevada, order my ammo to go there, then go pick it up - problem solved. I am sure the same has already happened with high capacity magazines that can't be date confirmed. Before, if you had standard capacity magazines, you were assumed to have owned it before the ban (grandfathered) if it was one that was manufactured at all before the ban because they could not prove you purchased it or brought it into CA after the ban - unless you stupidly told you did so. Registration of firearms has proven to be a precursor to confiscation, destruction of making the device completely illegal - just ask the SKS owners in California.

The vast majority of California residents are blind stupid when it comes to firearms and the truth about them. I met a married couple at a major match who were from California and shoot. They don't tell their friends, co-workers and some family members that they shoot because it carries the same level of stigma as being a child molester (possibly less since we are talking about California). What does that tell you about the general mental state of many West Coasters.

Everyone keeps saying that Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million. Please don't believe the lie. There is very credible evidence coming to light to indicate that over 3 million illegals voted in the last election. You can be pretty sure they did not vote a straight Republican ticket. This is not even counting the liberal scum that voted more than once or voted for dead people, or ballot tampering - all of which are long held traditions of the democratic party. Heck, there are people on YouTube bragging about it. The reality is that Trump probably won the honest popular vote by nearly a million. There are a number of things Trump and a righteous Congress could do to put an end to illegal voting

1. Pass a federal level law requiring verifiable photo identification to vote in national elections
2. Put together a large scale task force to hunt down and prosecute anyone who voted illegally in the last election - and make it very, very public.
3. Work to get a law passed and that keeps any federal employee from voting in national elections, any state employee from voting in state level elections, and any city or county employee from voting in city or county elections - they would be free to vote in all the other elections where it would not be a conflict of interest.
4. Work to pass a law to temporarily disqualify a person from voting as long as they were on welfare, receiving food stamps, free cell phones, or unemployment. This would not apply to social security, federal retirements, disability payments, etc. Even the founding fathers knew that people who were getting free stuff would vote for anyone they thought would continue to give them free stuff or offer to give them more free stuff - regardless of how stupid or evil that Politician was (I give you Sheila Jackson Lee, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and on, and on , and on...)

Time to get off the soap box I guess.
There will be no peace until they love their children more than they hate us - Golda Meir

Noggin

Post by Noggin »

TEX wrote:
Work to get a law passed and that keeps any federal employee from voting in national elections,
So nobody in the armed forces could vote? Surely that is a few conservative votes sacrificed?
"I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place." - Oliver Cromwell 1653 :smilelol5:

RogueUSMC
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RogueUSMC »

Noggin wrote:
TEX wrote:
Work to get a law passed and that keeps any federal employee from voting in national elections,
So nobody in the armed forces could vote? Surely that is a few conservative votes sacrificed?
Besides that, who WOULDN'T want to vote in their next boss??
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

Can I expect a big sale on Pmags out of Cali?

If you already own an AR they let you keep it only if you register it? Wow.
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 4

Post by The Annoyed Man »

nightmare69 wrote:Can I expect a big sale on Pmags out of Cali?

If you already own an AR they let you keep it only if you register it? Wow.
My guess is that right now, there is a burgeoning booming business in California in large diameter PVC pipe, cosmolene, and shovels.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

RogueUSMC
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RogueUSMC »

A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

RogueUSMC wrote:I'll just leave this here...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/calif ... 4.facebook
Do they even read these things anymore???!!!??? :confused5
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 4

Post by The Annoyed Man »

TreyHouston wrote:
RogueUSMC wrote:I'll just leave this here...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/calif ... 4.facebook
Do they even read these things anymore???!!!??? :confused5
Hey, even Gov. Moonbeam is, like a broken clock, right once in a while. This new California law about child prostitution is being WAY misinterpreted and misrepresented in social media. Sex trafficking of children is a serious problem - even right here in Texas, even in Fort Worth. When a minor, who is being forced into prosecution, is arrested, how likely is it that this child will then testify against either the pimp or the john? Not very likely, if that testimony will ALSO get the child thrown behind bars! What this new law does is protect minors, who have been forced into sex trafficking by criminal adults, from having to face the possibility of a criminal conviction. Charges will still be brought against the pimps and johns who abuse those minors, but the minors themselves will not be charged. Instead, they will be RESCUED from prostitution — AS IT SHOULD BE — and the pimps and johns thrown in jail.

Now, it is certainly possible that some small number of teenagers will take advantage of this law for their own financial benefit, but the ones who do will be far outnumbered by the ones whom the law rescues.

But that doesn't satisfy the salacious needs of social media to convey faux shock and outrage over something which is both poorly understood, and often deliberately ignored by grownups. I found out the truth by googling the headline, because it seemed just at little TOO outrageous for even me to believe.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”