His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

recaffeination

Re: His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney

Post by recaffeination »

RoyGBiv wrote:
smoothoperator wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:I remain ASTOUNDED that any Jew could vote for Obama. One of the most puzzling phenomenons I've experienced in my adult life. I'm considering a trip to Florida (since NC seems to be firming up) to campaign during the last two weeks. I haven't seen mom in a few months, I think her retirement-community neighbors (a very Jewish crowd) need a Texas-style wake up visit. :mrgreen:
I'm more astounded that Roman Catholics vote for Obama and other pro-abortion candidates.
I read that the majority of RC's (I can't find the citation, but I recall 56%... could be mistaken) believe Rowe v Wade should stand, so, I'm not surprised that abortion is not a de-facto disqualifier for their Obama vote. OTOH, I don't hear of too many Jews agreeing with Iran that Israel should disappear.

So.. My ASTOUNDED is better... :mrgreen: "rlol".
Then you should definitely take that trip to Florida and go door to door with a hidden camera.

Dave2
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Dave2 »

george wrote:Must have something to do with NEW YORK CITY.
I hear they make good salsa up there.
<runs>
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

recaffeination

Post by recaffeination »

Dave2 wrote:
george wrote:Must have something to do with NEW YORK CITY.
I hear they make good salsa up there.
<runs>
I hear it's as good as the 1911 pistols made there.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Ahead of Election, Obama Stops Releasing ‘Stimulus’ Reports
9:01 AM, OCT 19, 2012 • BY JEFFREY H. ANDERSON
Weekly Standard
The $831,000,000,000 economic “stimulus” that President Obama spearheaded and signed into law requires his administration to release quarterly reports on its effects .....{snip}.... Its most recent quarterly report is for the quarter than ended on June 30, 2011.

One wonders how the administration would treat a private citizen who acted like such a scofflaw in response to one of Obama’s principal legislative initiatives.
More from "the most transparent administration in American history.....
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

texasmusic
Posts in topic: 2

Post by texasmusic »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Ahead of Election, Obama Stops Releasing ‘Stimulus’ Reports
Weekly Standard
The $831,000,000,000 economic “stimulus” that President Obama spearheaded and signed into law requires his administration to release quarterly reports on its effects .....{snip}.... Its most recent quarterly report is for the quarter than ended on June 30, 2011.

One wonders how the administration would treat a private citizen who acted like such a scofflaw in response to one of Obama’s principal legislative initiatives.
Destructive of these ends.
Ubi libertas habitat ibi nostra patria est

The Annoyed Man

texasmusic wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:Ahead of Election, Obama Stops Releasing ‘Stimulus’ Reports
Weekly Standard

Destructive of these ends.
More from the article:
Section 1513 of the ARRA further specifies, “The first report…shall be submitted not later than 45 days after the end of the first full quarter following the date of enactment of this Act….The last report required to be submitted…shall apply to the quarter in which the [Recovery Accountability and Transparency] Board terminates under section 1530.” Section 1530 declares, “The Board shall terminate on September 30, 2013.”

In other words, the Obama administration is required by law to submit quarterly reports on the “stimulus” through the third quarter of 2013. Yet the administration has apparently found it more convenient to stop after the second quarter of 2011 — more than two years early. Or perhaps it has just decided to put the release of these reports on hold until after the election. Either way, the Obama administration is now in violation of the president’s most prominent piece of legislation this side of Obamacare.

Why would the administration not want to release these reports? Presumably because they have shown what a colossal waste of taxpayer money Obama’s “stimulus” has been.
These guys are nothing but pure sleezeball Chicago criminal thugs. God, HOW COULD DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN SO FLIPPIN' STUPID TO ELECT THESE GANGSTERS?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 16

Post by sjfcontrol »

He's the anointed one. He's above even his own laws. :bigear: <-- Obama
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

The Annoyed Man

sjfcontrol wrote:He's the anointed one. He's above even his own laws. :bigear: <-- Obama
And ONCE AGAIN, chirping crickets from the lamestream 527 media.

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

Lifelong democrat Lee Iacocca has endorced Mitt Romney: http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/19/l ... president/

#TINVOWOOT

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 77

Post by RoyGBiv »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Lifelong democrat Lee Iacocca has endorced Mitt Romney: http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/19/l ... president/
Nice.!! Hear THAT Michigan, Pennsylvania and Ohio.?????
“hope and speeches won’t get our people back to work.”
:hurry:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

The Annoyed Man

RoyGBiv wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:Lifelong democrat Lee Iacocca has endorced Mitt Romney: http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/19/l ... president/
Nice.!! Hear THAT Michigan, Pennsylvania and Ohio.?????
“hope and speeches won’t get our people back to work.”
:hurry:
Exactly! :clapping:

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

It keeps getting better.....

Fluke pushes early voting in Reno
9:50 PM, Oct 20, 2012
http://www.rgj.com/article/20121020/NEW ... stage-Reno
Sandra Fluke, the woman at the center of a media firestorm earlier this year after Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut,” spoke Saturday in front of about 10 people at the Sak ‘N Save in north Reno.

The speech was part of a daylong effort by Democrats to get Northern Nevadans to the polls on the first day of early voting.

“I’m trying to do everything I can for an election that I feel is very important. I have a unique opportunity for how I get to do that,” said Fluke, who is coming off recent campaign trips to Colorado, Iowa, New Hampshire and Florida as a surrogate for Democratic President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign.

Fluke emerged on the national spotlight in February when she was denied to speak before the U.S. House committee on Oversight and Government Reform on whether insurance plans should have a mandate to cover contraceptives. She eventually spoke to House Democrats.
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:

It doesn't get any funnier than that. "rlol" :lol:

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

Obama campaign accepted foreign Web donation -- and may be hiding more
By ISABEL VINCENT and MELISSA KLEIN
Last Updated: 10:11 AM, October 21, 2012
Posted: 12:34 AM, October 21, 2012
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/b ... hyDCRyyrEL
The Obama re-election campaign has accepted at least one foreign donation in violation of the law — and does nothing to check on the provenance of millions of dollars in other contributions, a watchdog group alleges.

Chris Walker, a British citizen who lives outside London, told The Post he was able to make two $5 donations to President Obama’s campaign this month through its Web site while a similar attempt to give Mitt Romney cash was rejected. It is illegal to knowingly solicit or accept money from foreign citizens.

Walker said he used his actual street address in England but entered Arkansas as his state with the Schenectady, NY, ZIP code of 12345.

“When I did Romney’s, the payment got rejected on the grounds that the address on the card did not match the address that I entered,” he said. “Romney’s Web site wanted the code from the back of card. Barack Obama’s didn’t.”
This administration wouldn't recognize moral behavior if it crawled up their pants and bit them on the crotch.

#TINVOWOOT

Dave2
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Dave2 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Obama campaign accepted foreign Web donation -- and may be hiding more
By ISABEL VINCENT and MELISSA KLEIN
Last Updated: 10:11 AM, October 21, 2012
Posted: 12:34 AM, October 21, 2012
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/b ... hyDCRyyrEL
The Obama re-election campaign has accepted at least one foreign donation in violation of the law — and does nothing to check on the provenance of millions of dollars in other contributions, a watchdog group alleges.

Chris Walker, a British citizen who lives outside London, told The Post he was able to make two $5 donations to President Obama’s campaign this month through its Web site while a similar attempt to give Mitt Romney cash was rejected. It is illegal to knowingly solicit or accept money from foreign citizens.

Walker said he used his actual street address in England but entered Arkansas as his state with the Schenectady, NY, ZIP code of 12345.

“When I did Romney’s, the payment got rejected on the grounds that the address on the card did not match the address that I entered,” he said. “Romney’s Web site wanted the code from the back of card. Barack Obama’s didn’t.”
This administration wouldn't recognize moral behavior if it crawled up their pants and bit them on the crotch.
What's the fallout from this? Will it be investigated before the election? And what are the consequences if it's true?
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”