Today in Trump's new term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 810
Posts: 9060
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3001

Post by philip964 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:41 pm

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02 ... presidency

Trump’s schedule leaked. Press uses this to determine he is lazy.

No deal on wall.

300k new jobs.

Most news on Virginia’s Governors right now.

But won’t be long until we can talk about Patriots visiting or not visiting the White House or being invited or not being invited.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 810
Posts: 9060
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3002

Post by philip964 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:14 am

https://www.newsday.com/news/region-sta ... 1.26892647

Trump tax cut causing rich people to leave New York, they face a 2 billion budget shortfall now.

Trump approval at 48 percent.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 810
Posts: 9060
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3003

Post by philip964 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:36 pm

Trump gave his State of the Union speech last night.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _free.html

“America will Never be a Socialist Country” go a standing O from most, not Bernie or AOC.

Reviews seem pretty good 76% approval on CBS poll. But Dems didn’t watch so skewed say critics.

But got standing applauding Dems to sit down over banning killing babies outside the womb.

User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173
Posts: 2593
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3004

Post by Bitter Clinger » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Good News for America = Bad News for Democrats

Fun to watch:
- Not just Pelosi's marbles are loose, but her Polident too
- Watching Pelosi pretend she knows how to read
- Bernie weeping at "America Will Never Be Socialist"
- Democrat 'response' channels Karl Marx
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

User avatar

ELB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 15
Posts: 7006
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Seguin

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3005

Post by ELB » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:45 pm

USAF 1982-2005
____________
“The only thing more enjoyable than seeing your opponent lose an election they rigged is seeing them lose an investigation they rigged.” Author unknown but dead on the mark.

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 95
Posts: 6457
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3006

Post by Pawpaw » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:46 pm

Image
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member

User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 10926
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3007

Post by Oldgringo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:10 am

For their self-serving, hypocritical performance at Tuesday night's SOTU:

HERES TO SO CALLED WOMEN in WHITE

Women in white, you sit there so smugly
Your smirks and your snarls making faces look ugly.
So full of hatred, so angry and cold,
Some young and stupid, some bitter and old.
You don't want to build, just break and destroy.
Dismantling our nation is bringing you joy.
You can't represent us the way that you are.
Your hate and destruction can only take you so far.
You can't hate half of our people and thrive
Yet you don't even want our husbands alive.
You want to kill babies while loving on thugs.
You don't care about sex traffic, violence or drugs.
But those aren't the only problems I see.
Your rudeness and crudeness don't represent me.
When you act disrespectfully in that hallowed place
You show you lack beauty, wisdom, and grace.
A few cohorts might find your eye-rolling cool
But most if we think you are immature fools.
Your leader is a drunken, cud-chewing cow
Whose dentures have slipped one hundred times in an hour?
The new face of your movement has no brain in her head.
People had to explain to her what the President said.
True feminists don't kill women unborn.
Or look at their conservative sisters with scorn.
You hate everyone not as miserable as you. Dragging us down to your level is what you want to do.
I have a warning for you, hateful women in white.
You better watch out for the gals from the right.
We don't wear stupid hats and go marching around
So you won't see us coming, but we will take you down.

Teresa Bradley

User avatar

carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 23
Posts: 10045
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3008

Post by carlson1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:02 am

Oldgringo wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:10 am
For their self-serving, hypocritical performance at Tuesday night's SOTU:

HERES TO SO CALLED WOMEN in WHITE

Women in white, you sit there so smugly
Your smirks and your snarls making faces look ugly.
So full of hatred, so angry and cold,
Some young and stupid, some bitter and old.
You don't want to build, just break and destroy.
Dismantling our nation is bringing you joy.
You can't represent us the way that you are.
Your hate and destruction can only take you so far.
You can't hate half of our people and thrive
Yet you don't even want our husbands alive.
You want to kill babies while loving on thugs.
You don't care about sex traffic, violence or drugs.
But those aren't the only problems I see.
Your rudeness and crudeness don't represent me.
When you act disrespectfully in that hallowed place
You show you lack beauty, wisdom, and grace.
A few cohorts might find your eye-rolling cool
But most if we think you are immature fools.
Your leader is a drunken, cud-chewing cow
Whose dentures have slipped one hundred times in an hour?
The new face of your movement has no brain in her head.
People had to explain to her what the President said.
True feminists don't kill women unborn.
Or look at their conservative sisters with scorn.
You hate everyone not as miserable as you. Dragging us down to your level is what you want to do.
I have a warning for you, hateful women in white.
You better watch out for the gals from the right.
We don't wear stupid hats and go marching around
So you won't see us coming, but we will take you down.

Teresa Bradley
I am placing that in our bullentin Sunday. :thumbs2:
Image

User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 10926
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3009

Post by Oldgringo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Their actions were totally disgusting, to say the least.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 810
Posts: 9060
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3010

Post by philip964 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:27 pm

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/trump- ... der-siege/

Trump administration with Jeff Sessions supported the removal of gun rights under the second amendment for a vehicle violation.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 810
Posts: 9060
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3011

Post by philip964 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:26 pm

https://freebeacon.com/national-securit ... on-pompeo/

Iran’s supreme leader wishes death to Trump, Bolton and Pompeo on Twitter.

I guess Twitter won’t take that down as it doesn’t violate their standards.

It was suggested it be take seriously as Iran has carried out successful assassinations in Europe and has secret sleeper cells here in the US.

User avatar

G26ster
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 42
Posts: 2648
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3012

Post by G26ster » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:15 pm

philip964 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:26 pm
https://freebeacon.com/national-securit ... on-pompeo/

Iran’s supreme leader wishes death to Trump, Bolton and Pompeo on Twitter.

I guess Twitter won’t take that down as it doesn’t violate their standards.

It was suggested it be take seriously as Iran has carried out successful assassinations in Europe and has secret sleeper cells here in the US.
Hmm, hasn't the American Left being saying that for years now on Twitter? Have we forgotten the severed heads, the hanging effigies?


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 810
Posts: 9060
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3013

Post by philip964 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:57 am

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-declares-r ... 12755.html

Trump just couldn’t stay out of it.

Trump tweets on Virginia double standard.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 810
Posts: 9060
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3014

Post by philip964 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:16 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/warren-returning ... ction.html

Warren predicts Trump will be behind bars in 2020.

I predict Warren will not be President in 2020.

User avatar

bbhack
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 51
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm
Location: San Antonio Area

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3015

Post by bbhack » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:12 am

philip964 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:16 pm
https://news.yahoo.com/warren-returning ... ction.html

Warren predicts Trump will be behind bars in 2020.

I predict Warren will not be President in 2020.
When one is not likable, one does not get a pass on trash talk. Not knowing this exposes her ignorance. She is not likable, she is a cheater and a liar (redundant?), and she needs to go away for her own benefit. But I hope she does not, because this circus is becoming very entertaining. There will soon be too many democrat dumpster fires to keep up with.
No Trespassing Violators Will Be Prosecuted

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”