Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 9892
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#16

Post by philip964 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:41 pm

C-dub wrote::shock: And this almost a year old.

Victim may be the source of the "Russian" hacking,
except he's not Russian and worked for the DNC.

This has legs!!

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 6513
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#17

Post by Pawpaw » Tue May 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Just another coincidental death of someone who touched the Klinton political machine.

Nothing to see here... just move along.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC

#18

Post by TreyHouston » Tue May 16, 2017 9:15 pm

allisji wrote:
C-dub wrote:
rotor wrote:Debbie Wasserman Schultz is probably calling for more gun control right now.
Isn't she still calling around looking for a job?
She had a pretty good gig lined up... But it fell through shortly after 8:00pm on November 8th.
OUCH!!!! :shock: "I don't know bout dat"!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 9892
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#19

Post by philip964 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart - CNN Money
https://apple.news/ANYaHE7rcSWW5JOTyLjxbqw

CNN saying it's all fake news.

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 8998
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#20

Post by mojo84 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 5063
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#21

Post by Jusme » Wed May 17, 2017 8:53 am

philip964 wrote:Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart - CNN Money
https://apple.news/ANYaHE7rcSWW5JOTyLjxbqw

CNN saying it's all fake news.

Of course they are. I noticed, there was no denial of the award put up by Assange. :headscratch
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 9892
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#22

Post by philip964 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:42 pm

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/254985474-story

What Fox in DC knows about case.

Doesn't mention fake news.

User avatar

allisji
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 909
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:44 am
Location: Seabrook

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#23

Post by allisji » Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Well, now we've got claims that the Russians killed Seth Rich because he knew too much. This coming from a so-called Republican lobbyist.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state rep Dennis Paul about co-sponsoring HB560.

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 5063
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#24

Post by Jusme » Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 pm

allisji wrote:Well, now we've got claims that the Russians killed Seth Rich because he knew too much. This coming from a so-called Republican lobbyist.

Is that because lobbyists, are read in, on all police investigations? :lol:


Sounds like everyone wants to get their name in the news.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 9892
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#25

Post by philip964 » Sun May 21, 2017 2:45 pm



One of those Anonomous sources, a surgeon that worked on Seth Rich thought he would survive after they patched him up. Apparently he left in stable and good condition from surgery.

WP criticized Newt Gingrich for talking about it on Fox News yesterday. One persons news story is another persons spreading a fake conspiracy story.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 9892
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#26

Post by philip964 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:20 am

http://eheadlines.com/complete-panic-at ... ouncement/

Don't know who KimDotCom is but he is now saying things. According to this the Democrats in DC are getting panicky over this whole thing.

User avatar

allisji
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 909
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:44 am
Location: Seabrook

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#27

Post by allisji » Mon May 22, 2017 10:36 am

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... h-stopped/

Alleged video from Seth Rich's parents asking for continued help in getting to the bottom of Seth Rich's murder.

There is a lot of misinformation going around on this topic. Washington Post is working overtime to deny anything that suggests Rich's involvement with Wikileaks.

Don't know who this person is (internet poster goes by An0maly) but he's being very vocal about this story. Her gives a good overview of this case in the video. I won't be surprised if he experiences a case of heart failure in the near future.

LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state rep Dennis Paul about co-sponsoring HB560.

User avatar

allisji
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 909
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:44 am
Location: Seabrook

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#28

Post by allisji » Mon May 22, 2017 10:58 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-2 ... s-involved

Disclaimer: this Kim Dotcom guy is not exactly one of the "good-guys" but more of a wealthy hacker/internet entrepreneur. He made a fortune through a file sharing website that is widely used for uploading pornographic video. He has a vendetta against Hillary because she was involved in having him imprisoned and taking away his assets due to piracy laws I believe. That all said, I believe that he is deeply rooted in the virtual world. It will be interesting to see what information he chooses to release about Seth Rich's involvement with Wikileaks. I would assume that if he has "proof" that he will not reveal it unless in front of congress or federal investigators.

There is no use in revealing proof on the Hannity show because the MSM is just going to deny it anyway, and somehow they would probably find a way to make it inadmissible as evidence in court after that... I will be watching however.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state rep Dennis Paul about co-sponsoring HB560.

User avatar

allisji
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 909
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:44 am
Location: Seabrook

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#29

Post by allisji » Mon May 22, 2017 11:36 am

One America News is reporting on this now and offering a $100,000 reward.



Momentum behind the case? Will it go anyhere?
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state rep Dennis Paul about co-sponsoring HB560.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 17
Posts: 9892
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

#30

Post by philip964 » Tue May 23, 2017 3:22 pm

"From Kim Dotcom: #SETHRICH WAS A HERO I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK. I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich. Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful. I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics. “He wanted to change that from the inside.” I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election. The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable. I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process. If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment. STATEMENT FROM KIM DOTCOM via (Link: http://kim.com/)"

Speaks for itself.

Post Reply

Return to “The Crime Blotter”