Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by Bitter Clinger »

How come the DemocRats are silent about the $400 million of illegally-obtained money in Russia that was funneled to Hillary's campaign with the help of US Intelligence under Obama?
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Scott Farkus
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Scott Farkus »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:57 am How come the DemocRats are silent about the $400 million of illegally-obtained money in Russia that was funneled to Hillary's campaign with the help of US Intelligence under Obama?

There's that too, although now there's also the question of why a Republican AG apparently isn't looking into it either, among other things.

I don't blame Trump for being generally upset with the so-called intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI, his own AG). But again, that press conference was probably not the time or place to harp on it, again. Plus, he's in charge of them now for crying out loud - DO SOMETHING!

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

Yesterday was a meltdown on TV. Treason, impeachable offense, you name it every name in the book was thrown at Trump. Most of the quotes seemed to be from ranking Republican Senators, and not just John McCain. At least Ted Cruz was not listed.

Trump is trying to make friends with the second most powerful country in the world. Putin controls enough nuclear weapons to destroy us five times over. This is a laudable goal. One would think he was separating families or had a confederate flag. (in case you didn't know the MAGA hat is now considered as racist as the confederate flag and is offensive)

Have you noticed Russia became our avowed enemy only after Trump became President. Why is that? And only among the newsmedia and Democrats. Oh the Communists killed the Romanov children on this day 100 years ago. A Communist may be elected to congress this year from New York.

Vote in November.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Abraham »

...and put the leftists on this forum on your ignore list.

You'll be glad you did!

Scott Farkus
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Scott Farkus »

philip964 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:25 amHave you noticed Russia became our avowed enemy only after Trump became President. Why is that? And only among the newsmedia and Democrats.
Yeah, ain't that the truth. I'm still seething over "the 80's called, they want their foreign policy back". Among many, many other things on many, many other issues.

Look, I know Trump isn't perfect and he's prone to boneheaded statements. I want him to succeed and when he's wrong I'll say so. But my gosh the left makes it all but impossible to do anything other than dig in deeper, even when I might not want to.

I truly don't see how the country survives without some kind of civil war or a separation. We cannot continue down this path.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 20

Post by oljames3 »

Abraham wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:40 am ...and put the leftists on this forum on your ignore list.

You'll be glad you did!
I did so a while back and, Abraham, the level of discourse improved tremendously!
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 91

Post by TreyHouston »

Should we blindly follow the “intelligence community”? How did that work out for Bush and Sadam H?

How can you tell WHO hacked a server? Unless your tracking it as it’s happening? The Muller investigation is about covering up Clinton and the DNC, simple enough and if you think it will be over before the next election, your crazy!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

rotor wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:02 pm
dale blanker wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:20 pm
rotor wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:38 pm The interesting thing about this particular post is that I know we have 2 liberals that have some belief in the 2ndA. At least I am assuming they do and are not just hanging around here to stir the pot.
Oh well, if we can enlighten more liberals it might be worth the effort. Someday their support might be useful in helping 2A interests.
I mentioned no names. Most of my relatives probably would agree with you. Doesn't make them right, just family.
Well done. Doing so not only violates a forum rule but also may hurt some feelings if you misjudge.
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/bf62711854b6482c88a611391db05a7d

Drudge headline “Trump in the Doghouse”

Trump Traitor protest at White House right now.

Trump misspoke he said today.

Forgot the “not”.

I’m still perplexed how the FBI determined which 12 Russians hacked the DN C server when the DNC wouldn’t let them look at it.

I’d like better relations with Russia. I applaud Trump for trying. Not sure why he decided to have a press conference with Putin in the first place. What was the upside?

bbhack
Posts in topic: 52

Post by bbhack »

General Flynn will not spend one second behind bars. I mention this because his name keeps coming up as someone who has been caught in the Russia trap. I do not know why he plead guilty. Could be for money reasons. Could be for other reasons.

General Flynn will not spend one second behind bars. There is a judge who is in deep trouble. Another judge is very angry. The first is Contreras, the second is Sullivan.

If you disagree, I'll wager $100. This is not against forum rules, although I'm sure it will be soon. :lol:
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

Funny how the liberal democrats supported Obama's do nothing diplomatic patience strategy but now find fault with Trump's attempts at diplomacy with conditions and accountability.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

BBYC
Posts in topic: 28

Post by BBYC »

"I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,'" Trump told reporters at the White House, more than 24 hours after his appearance with Putin. "The sentence should have been, 'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia.'"

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1K72FL

:roll:
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

The real collusion and the liberals among us were as quiet as church mice. I wish Trump hadn't made the original comment and I wish he didn't feel the need to backtrack and smooth over his comments.

www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flow ... mpany.html
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
Don't forget.

I prefer diplomacy over nuclear war. However, Obama and Clinton cabal did all they could to ensure the USA has the most formidable nuclear opponent possible.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:57 am How come the DemocRats are silent about the $400 million of illegally-obtained money in Russia that was funneled to Hillary's campaign with the help of US Intelligence under Obama?
Because it NEVER HAPPENED! Even Putin walked back his own claim on this one.

Putin Says He Misspoke Too, Withdrawing Claim Clinton Got Millions Stolen From Russia:
https://theintercept.com/2018/07/18/put ... en-russia/

Putin's Pants-on-Fire claim about $400 million donation to Clinton from Bill Browder partners:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -donation/

Return to “Off-Topic”