More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 81
Posts: 9443
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#136

Post by philip964 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:05 pm



2farnorth
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 609
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm
Location: Leonard, Tx

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#137

Post by 2farnorth » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:28 am

Looks suspiciously like it is a semi organized terrorist "group" that is doing the shootings with the intent to demoralize/terrorize the general population. Many lower extremity shots, probably a small caliber, random persons targeted, shooting from passing vehicles, even one from a bike. Maybe it's time for the citizenry come together and take back their communities before total anarchy sets in. Police are not going to do it for them.

How long before this starts in other large metro areas if not quelled here?

Extreme liberals/Soros want to get guns banned and are not above using these tactics to accomplish that end. Anarchy is a tool of the extremists.
N5PNZ


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 81
Posts: 9443
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#138

Post by philip964 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:10 am

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/08/16 ... s-charged/

Teen stabbed, set on fire and then run over by a jeep in Chicago.

However, not shot in gun free Chicago, but just as dead.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 81
Posts: 9443
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#139

Post by philip964 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:36 pm



MaduroBU
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:11 am

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#140

Post by MaduroBU » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:01 pm

2farnorth wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:28 am
Looks suspiciously like it is a semi organized terrorist "group" that is doing the shootings with the intent to demoralize/terrorize the general population. Many lower extremity shots, probably a small caliber, random persons targeted, shooting from passing vehicles, even one from a bike. Maybe it's time for the citizenry come together and take back their communities before total anarchy sets in. Police are not going to do it for them.

How long before this starts in other large metro areas if not quelled here?

Extreme liberals/Soros want to get guns banned and are not above using these tactics to accomplish that end. Anarchy is a tool of the extremists.
That's how gangs have operated since time immemorial.

User avatar

Take Down Sicko
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:01 pm
Location: Houston Tx
Contact:

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#141

Post by Take Down Sicko » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:23 pm

I really wish Trump could help stop the violence in Chicago somehow. It's a free for all with no signs of stopping.

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 6489
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#142

Post by Pawpaw » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Image
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member

User avatar

JustSomeOldGuy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:49 am

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#143

Post by JustSomeOldGuy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:18 pm

Solution to Chirac crime problem. Give all the hoodrats free bus tickets to go visit relatives in Indiana and elsewhere..... :biggrinjester:

https://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=93451
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 81
Posts: 9443
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#144

Post by philip964 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:26 pm

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/ ... in-office/
Long time anti gun Chicago Alderman arrested on corruption charges had 23 guns in his office.

Guns were confiscated as a condition of his bail.

Unprotected now in a violent city of his making.

User avatar

ELB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Seguin

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#145

Post by ELB » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:47 pm

philip964 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:26 pm
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/ ... in-office/
Long time anti gun Chicago Alderman arrested on corruption charges had 23 guns in his office.

Guns were confiscated as a condition of his bail.

Unprotected now in a violent city of his making.
https://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic ... e#p1234691
USAF 1982-2005
____________
“The only thing more enjoyable than seeing your opponent lose an election they rigged is seeing them lose an investigation they rigged.” Author unknown but dead on the mark.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 81
Posts: 9443
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#146

Post by philip964 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:29 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/2-killed-5-wound ... 25891.html

Chicago bar drive by. 2 dead 3 wounded.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 81
Posts: 9443
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#147

Post by philip964 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:02 am


User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 7339
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: La Grange, Texas

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#148

Post by anygunanywhere » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:15 am

texasfoldem wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:16 am
Take Down Sicko wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:23 pm
I really wish Trump could help stop the violence in Chicago somehow. It's a free for all with no signs of stopping.
How I wish too... The situation is getting worse with every month. Hope someone will do something about it.
Why should Trump do anything about Chicago? The peasants of Chicago voted for the tyrants who legislated the dungheap that exists now. They deserve what they get.
"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: Its patriotism, Its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within." Joseph Stalin

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 4811
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#149

Post by bblhd672 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:36 am

anygunanywhere wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:15 am
Why should Trump do anything about Chicago? The peasants of Chicago voted for the tyrants who legislated the dungheap that exists now. They deserve what they get.
:iagree:
Open hostilities between Chicago area police and the prosecutors office:

Disgusting: Kim Foxx Defenders Smear Chicago Cops as 'Blue Klux Klan,' Racists
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... n-n2544394
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

User avatar

Paladin
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 2741
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:02 pm
Location: DFW

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

#150

Post by Paladin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:12 am

bblhd672 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:36 am
anygunanywhere wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:15 am
Why should Trump do anything about Chicago? The peasants of Chicago voted for the tyrants who legislated the dungheap that exists now. They deserve what they get.
:iagree:
Open hostilities between Chicago area police and the prosecutors office:

Disgusting: Kim Foxx Defenders Smear Chicago Cops as 'Blue Klux Klan,' Racists
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... n-n2544394
Notice that nobody seems to be defending Foxx on substance or facts. They're crying racism, further deepening the fissures Jussie Smollett exploited with his disgraceful stunt.
:iagree:
NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Life, GOA Life Member
Texas State Guard

Post Reply

Return to “The Crime Blotter”